Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 1:29pm
Apparently, a kebab shop in Grove Road in Wallasey was raided by the Police on Wednesday 27th Oct. It seems there was a grass farm in the flat above!
Posted By: kimpri Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:17pm
dam.wanted some grass to make the missus feel at home! grin
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:24pm
Probably just growing their own salad, saves on costs.
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:37pm
Thought the kebab shop might have been raided for storing edible meat. smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:41pm
Remember a Turkish kebab bloke in Spandau, big moustache, teeth with a gap in, the full monty. Anyway, he used to sharpen his knife and then as he carved the meat, in the thinnest slices you ever saw in your life, he used to have a big grin across his chops and say "Ah, little Greek boy."
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:44pm
They should just put it in the brown bin like everyone else is ordered to do.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 3:49pm
Come 11.30 p.m. I used to be able to eat my own weight in kebab. Funny how things change when you find out what the score is with them though.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey Kebab Shop in Grass Raid - 29th Oct 2009 4:21pm
I wonder who the grass was? Who was the sauce? Where did they meat?

sheesh!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral