Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Eviction for Moreton loud music fan - 5th Sep 2009 3:33pm

A MAN who played loud music while drunk has been evicted.

Wirral’s anti-social behaviour team served two months’ notice on Thomas Riley, of high-rise flats Sandbourne, in Stavordale Road, Moreton.

The action, taken on behalf of his landlords, followed complaints from neighbours. The 22-year old failed to comply with the notice.

At Birkenhead county court on July 24, a district judge issued an order for Riley to leave his property on or before August 10 and ordered him to pay costs of £150.

Riley failed to leave the property and an application was made for a warrant for possession. On August 27, Riley was evicted from his home by bailiffs.

Brian Simpson, chief executive of Wirral Partnership Homes, said: “We will not tolerate tenants behaving in a way that affects other individuals’ quiet enjoyment of their homes.”

THE ECHO
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Eviction for Moreton loud music fan - 5th Sep 2009 5:11pm
Oh well. Sounds like he had enuff chances to modify his volume levels. He could have used earphones.
Posted By: philmch Re: Eviction for Moreton loud music fan - 5th Sep 2009 5:16pm
Shoot the b*stard. These are the sort of selfish morons who make life hell for decent people.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Eviction for Moreton loud music fan - 6th Sep 2009 1:31am
now thats why i have a detached house wink the n i can use my home PA to the full smile
(ive got one of my old DJ setups in a spare room as a studio smile )
Posted By: bert1 Re: Eviction for Moreton loud music fan - 6th Sep 2009 7:22am
I wonder if we could evict people from their cars and save the NHS money on hearing aids of which the drivers will surely need in years to come.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral