Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 12:53pm

Merseyside police crackdown on mini motos

SIX mini motorbikes were seized as part of a police crackdown.

Two people were arrested for causing a public nuisance as part of the operation after residents in Picton and Wavertee raised the issue with police.

The week of action ran from July 20 to 25 and saw four drug arrests, 15 penalty notices and 40 stop and searches.

To find out more visit www.merseyside.police.uk or call 0151 709 6010.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 1:04pm
About frickin' time!
Posted By: AR_One Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 2:08pm
Hopefully they'll have a go on the Wirral too, every sunny evening you see the kids tearing around on them around Beechwood and Bidston Rise up and down the pavements with no helmets on.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 3:07pm
Kids?? I've seen full-grown men in their chav uniforms riding the bloody things!!! Can you tell I'm aggravated? somad
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 3:10pm
I sold mine a few months ago.... grin

But, there is a time an a place, I had a spare helmet and generally took it out round the back of Candy in Brombrough smile
Posted By: golfvr Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 4:21pm
As some know I work on Edge Lane Lpool, prob the busiest road into Lpool. ON a daily basis there are kids riding 3up! on motorcross bikes up and down edge lane.

Originally Posted by AR_One
Hopefully they'll have a go on the Wirral too, every sunny evening you see the kids tearing around on them around Beechwood and Bidston Rise up and down the pavements with no helmets on.

They're a pain in the @rse going up and down Beechwood
it's even worse when they do it in the middle of the night. i carn't get a wink of sleep when i'm in the crossroads.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Merseyside Police Crackdown on Mini Motos - 29th Jul 2009 6:12pm
mine was stolen out the shed years ago frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral