Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wirral mum faces eviction due to son’s behaviour - 2nd Jul 2009 12:24pm

Wirral mum faces eviction due to son’s behaviour

A MUM faces eviction because of her son’s anti-social behaviour.
Joanne Stokes, 40, of Mill Park Drive, Eastham, is a tenant of Wirral Partnership Homes.

On January 8, her son was issued with a final warning for his noise, foul language and threats but he refused to sign an acceptable behaviour contract.

Caroline Laing, manager of Wirral's Anti-Social Behaviour Team, said: “This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.”

THE ECHO
I really feel for the woman. How olds the son? Kick him out
Maybe she should learn to take him in hand and deal with it. If she hasn't learned how to discipline her child by now, its about time she did. I don't blame the parents. I blame their parents. Discipline is a word lacking from the dictionary in this country (so it would seem).

*getting off soap box*
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral mum faces eviction due to son’s behaviour - 2nd Jul 2009 1:57pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
Discipline is a word lacking from the dictionary in this country (so it would seem).

withthatwell said clap
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/discipline

confused grin
She'll get no sympathy from me,we went through hell when we lived in Bromborough thanks to kids like hers.She probably knows what her son is like so why hasn't she done anything to discipline him.Oh sorry, I forgot, discipline is a rude word for some nowadays isn't it.
If we don't discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us.
iknow the family and they are all the same im afraid ,i went to school with the mother and she was no better(t.c.s missus)x
Which is why I blame the parents' parents.
Parents are powerless by law these days to discipline their kids effectively, you can't smack you can't imprison them, you can't withhold food. Kids who know their rights can walk all over parents, a member of the public has much more power legally than a parent!

You just hope your child doesn't get ideas from friends/TV/internet and head of down a path of destruction.

What would you do if your child came home obviously smacked of their head.

Blaming parents is the easy cop-out same as blaming teachers, they both need backup to do something. If kids are anti-social then society has to help sort the problems out.

What do you think the effect of kicking mum out on streets is, young loser isn't going to get better, mum isn't going to get better. You got to dig them out the mud, not throw them in it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral mum faces eviction due to son’s b - 2nd Jul 2009 6:40pm
best way to discipline your kids is to take there phone pc xbox or whatever they love of them. and keep them in on days like this. works with all my kids most of all it works with my oldest smile
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
iknow the family and they are all the same im afraid ,i went to school with the mother and she was no better(t.c.s missus)x
in which case then, i have no sympathy. Kick em all out!!
And if the child won't physically let you take their phone, you are only allowed to use reasonable force which would leave no redness on any part of their body, in any tangle you cannot guaranteed not to leave any redness.

If child doesn't get their own way they can report you anyway and point to any old bruise on their body - the onus is almost entirely on you as a parent to show you didn't do it.

As I said kids know there rights and all kids are manipulative.
Originally Posted by _jase_
best way to discipline your kids is to take there phone pc xbox or whatever they love of them. and keep them in on days like this. works with all my kids most of all it works with my oldest smile
too late now though if the spotty youth in question ìs 19 or 20!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral mum faces eviction due to son’s b - 2nd Jul 2009 7:38pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
And if the child won't physically let you take their phone, you are only allowed to use reasonable force which would leave no redness on any part of their body, in any tangle you cannot guaranteed not to leave any redness.

If child doesn't get their own way they can report you anyway and point to any old bruise on their body - the onus is almost entirely on you as a parent to show you didn't do it.

As I said kids know there rights and all kids are manipulative.

am sorry but if any of my children acted anyway like some of the kids round hear. i would have to give them a slap across the chops. fook reasonable force. all so i no of someones kid getting in to bother with the law and the dad cracked his sun infront of the copper. the copper told dad to save it for when he gets in. so the laws not that bad. if your kids a Grrr then he or she needs wack. yes

© Wirral-Wikiwirral