Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 3:15pm
Everton fans support NSPCC

EVERTON fans were asked to dig deep on Saturday as the club celebrated raising more than £25,000 for the NSPCC.

The players donned green NSPCC T-shirts as they warmed up for their Premier League clash against Manchester City.

Fundraisers collected donations at the stadium and both managers wore the charity’s green full- stop badge during post- match interviews.

During half-time NSPCC Assistant Director for Merseyside Alex Leith thanked fans for their generosity.

The money will go towards the NSPCC’s Safe Place appeal.

Supporters hope to raise £17m to cover 10 years’ running costs at the Hargreaves Centre, in Great Homer Street, Everton, where up to 400 children and their families receive help and support each week.

Everton boss David Moyes said: “I am fully aware of the relationship between Everton and the NSPCC and I am sure that our supporters gave generously on Saturday.

“It’s a fantastic cause and the centre in the city is something for everyone to be very proud of.”

THE ECHO
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 4:21pm
Everton fans support.... blah blah....

EVERYONE Supports the NSPCC no

Big deal, they support everton, so what!

They aint any different from everyone else who put their hands in their pockets for this charity!

Oh look, Samantha from over the roads just put a tenner in the nspcc charity jar! We must feature it in the news!

Get my point? snob
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 4:35pm
laugh
Posted By: Wench Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 5:39pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Everton fans support.... blah blah....

EVERYONE Supports the NSPCC no

Big deal, they support everton, so what!

They aint any different from everyone else who put their hands in their pockets for this charity!

Oh look, Samantha from over the roads just put a tenner in the nspcc charity jar! We must feature it in the news!

Get my point? snob

Nice to have you back Ste raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 5:40pm
laugh
Posted By: Riki_Wirral Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 9:26pm
Who's Samantha.....sounds like she does alot of good for charity.
idiot
Posted By: hoseman Re: Everton fans support NSPCC - 27th Apr 2009 9:30pm
I dont support the NSPCC or Everton but i put my hand in my pocket regularly and support my local pub!! raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral