Forums
Posted By: MissGuided More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 4th Feb 2009 9:09pm
BBC Weather

The Weather Channel

Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 4th Feb 2009 9:42pm
let it snow girl is right!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 4th Feb 2009 10:06pm
are you welsh TC?
Posted By: Rhobit Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 4th Feb 2009 11:15pm
snow's all well and good like, not like it'll prevent me having to go to work pah!

Bloody jammy southerners.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 4th Feb 2009 11:39pm
oh come on - i think its a bit pathetic - council's are blamed for not gritting bus stops so the entire london bus company comes to a standstill!!
Posted By: Schuu Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 5th Feb 2009 7:49am
I'm with you there Miss G, funny how the Russia, Switzerland and Austria cope.

If they want London clearing they should take the kids from our road down there and shout " PLAY ", it took them about 20 minutes to clear our street by pelting each other with snowballs
It had started when I left home for work at 7am. I'm in Warrington now and it's still snowing. I'd be really grateful for updates throughout the day so as I know when to make a 'run' for home. wink

Yep Misguided - i think London was a bloody joke on Monday. How can they moan at people not turning up for work when there's no public transport???? I wonder how many people they caught for the congestion charge on Monday?????
Posted By: Mr_Ice_Man Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 5th Feb 2009 8:19am
Yey its totally white here.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: More Snow on the Way for Birkenhead? - 5th Feb 2009 2:58pm
Hasn't stuck where I am frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral