Forums
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 5:59pm
The name has been on You tube since the beginning but today has been made public.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ys-jones-murder-accused-100252-21838579/
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 6:01pm
i say, kill him smile
Posted By: mike849 Re: Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 6:21pm
ill join you!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 7:21pm
bet most of Croxteth will be out looking for him,
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 7:31pm
He`s dead, dont worry, the prison gaurds will make his life hell until he kills himself.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Named and Shamed - 17th Sep 2008 8:27pm
so sad as working in that neck of the woods you learn a lot.anything like that the street knows something before the police can do someting about it!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Named and Shamed - 18th Sep 2008 2:43am
Kill him and his feckng mother, seriously....

He thought he was so hard, listening to 50 cent and all that crap. You cant get away with shooting a young defensless kid like that....Regardless of age. He shoud have been given a proper life sentence...and not one where he is released 7 months later. End of the day, I never killed anyone when I was that young, and dont ever intend to. So why has he, and been allowed to live??? His mother should be ridiculously ashamed as well...she allowed him to do this, and then covered up for him. OK, so its nature to defend yur child, but when hes literally murdered someone, for no apparent reason....then surely you should think twice????
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Named and Shamed - 18th Sep 2008 11:37am
anyone notice the use of the words "suspect" and "alledged" in the original article? he may a horrible little scally b@stard but not been proven guilty has he? if it was him, why kill him? how is he going to pay for what he has done if he is too dead to notice his punishment?????????

goddamn keyboard vigilantes!
Posted By: dave_g Re: Named and Shamed - 18th Sep 2008 11:54am
careful longmong!you dont want the virtual mob to give u a virtual beatin!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Named and Shamed - 18th Sep 2008 12:11pm
There is a good piont there.

The lad has actually be charged for a long time now, but its only just been possible to name him due to his age.

Whilst he has yet to be found guilty I guess there is always the chance he is innocent, however, prosecution and defence have a had a long time now to mill over evidence, and I think he would have been released already should there not be reasonable evidence against him.

Killing him may be too good for the little scrote - throw him in the cells - it may turn out to be a worse punishment!
Posted By: Wench Re: Named and Shamed - 18th Sep 2008 12:17pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
anyone notice the use of the words "suspect" and "alledged" in the original article? he may a horrible little scally b@stard but not been proven guilty has he? if it was him, why kill him? how is he going to pay for what he has done if he is too dead to notice his punishment?????????

goddamn keyboard vigilantes!

Had there not been sufficient evidence for the CPS to bring about the case against him, all charges would have been dropped or amended. I would not like to be on his defence team is all I can say!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral