Forums
Posted By: AR_One Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 10:27am
The council is asking us for our say on how they want us to spend a bit of budget that they're allocating to each ward:

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/News/news_0000755.html

Make sure that we all do so that they can't cancel it because of "lack of interest"!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 10:46am
*cough* Bidston,tranmere tunnels (tourist attraction) *cough* wink
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 11:33am
Done thumbsup
Posted By: chriskay Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 12:03pm
I've just completed the questionnaire asking for the re-opening of the Tranmere Tunnels, quoting the success of the Stockport project.
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 12:10pm
I did the same but mentioned the williamson tunnels as an example and i mentioned the Bidston tunnels as well smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 12:41pm
Good find.

I've just completed it.

I have a question - why does it cost £75 an hour for one litter picker??? Thats one hell of a wage

"Is your gender identity the same as the gender identity you were assigned at birth?"
I found that a strange question to ask? think

I mentioned the Bidston tunnels, residential parking schemes, more bins and CCTV in and around Flaybrick Cemetery
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Have your say! - 4th Sep 2008 6:26pm
I say let's buy all the lambananas and give one to each primary school in the Borough.

Think it will take more than £20k to open any of the air raid shelters.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Have your say! - 5th Sep 2008 7:52am
""Is your gender identity the same as the gender identity you were assigned at birth?"
I found that a strange question to ask?"

Yes I thought that too!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Have your say! - 5th Sep 2008 8:29am
Maybe the Council is assessing the potential for turning Tranmere Tunnels into a giant gas chamber? Wouldn't need much work...they've already capped off the air vent. Hence the dodgy questions about your gender. Was there anything about race or religion as well in the questionnaire? omg
Posted By: chriskay Re: Have your say! - 5th Sep 2008 9:10am
Originally Posted by MissGuided
Maybe the Council is assessing the potential for turning Tranmere Tunnels into a giant gas chamber? Wouldn't need much work...they've already capped off the air vent. Hence the dodgy questions about your gender. Was there anything about race or religion as well in the questionnaire? omg

Think you may be onto something there. Yes, apart from asking whether you're a transexual, there were questions about ethnicity & religion. I'm safe though, I refused to give them my postcode. happy (Well, I thought a Shrewsbury postcode might get my opinion binned).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral