Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Search for cruel owner (starved dog put to sleep) - 22nd Jun 2008 12:27am
THE RSPCA is appealing for help to trace the owner of an emaciated and injured dog found on parkland in New Ferry.

It is thought the male terrier-type - which had to be put to sleep because his condition was so severe - had been dumped.

RSPCA animal collection officer Derek Hampson was on duty when the call came in. He said: "The poor thing was in a horrendous state.

advertisement"His bones were protruding and he had several injuries, including one to his hip, which had become infested with maggots.

"The vet decided that the most humane thing to do was to end his suffering as quickly as possible."

The dog was found collapsed and unable to move behind a brick building on parkland off Shorefields last week, when a dog being walked off-the-lead came across him. The owner called the RSPCA.

The terrier-type, which hadn't been neutered and wasn't microchipped, was wearing a black flea collar.

The incident is now being investigated. RSPCA inspector Rachel Andrews said: "Based on his condition it seems very unlikely the dog got there on his own.

"We want to hear from anyone who recognises him or who saw anything suspicious in the area over the weekend or in the couple of days previously."

If you think you can help, call the RSPCA cruelty and advice line in confidence on 0300 1234 999 and ask to leave a message for Inspector Andrews.

somad very said
mad mad mad
Kill em all!

Look At This....

omg

CLICK IT! mad

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Search for cruel owner (starved dog put to sleep) - 22nd Jun 2008 12:38am
sad that m8 it piss me of shit like this mad mad mad mad whippy whippy
yeah, stricter laws are needed mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Search for cruel owner (starved dog put to sleep) - 22nd Jun 2008 12:45am
me think so too mad yes
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Search for cruel owner (starved dog put to sle - 22nd Jun 2008 8:58am
Originally Posted by jason24v6
me think so too mad yes

withthat
somad

Low lifes all of them....

They castrate agressive dogs dont they, wot about their f*ckw*t agressive owners?? Off with their b*ll*cks!!
Seriously, have 3 dogs and they are my kids, if i had witnessed ANYTHING like that i would do time for my actions!!!
... of the earth, find him and we can all come round and do the same to him!!!
somad devil fight hammer skull ghost
omg thts awful frown
harsh!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral