Forums
lmao this IS serious lol

but green peace have raided levers in port sunlight dressed as monkeys pmsl!!!

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/media/...ang-utans-swing-into-action-in-liverpool

he cant leave site but there lettin ppl in !!!

lol ive told him to get his cam out an take a tone of pics

helecopters r there now too........

there now chazining themselfs to a gantry by no1 plant! there ontop of the sulph plant too pmsl!!
looks like we have a roving reporter on the spot lol
funny shit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7358071.stm
madness lol!!

hes managed toget of site now my dad(also works there) he said theres tonnes outside the main gate pc
lol
Posted By: chiccy Re: JONAH is in the middle of this GREENPEACE stor - 21st Apr 2008 10:44am
pmsl hes just gone back to go drop his tank off an theres loads of police on site now, an there not lettin any 1 in! so gawwwwwwwwwd knows what time he;ll be in toning laugh pmsl!
Posted By: Pomp Re: JONAH is in the middle of this GREENPEACE stor - 21st Apr 2008 11:05am
hahahaha thats well funny
Posted By: Waddi Re: JONAH is in the middle of this GREENPEACE stor - 21st Apr 2008 11:57am
Super cool.

Jonah's not in any sort of danger tho is he?

Greenpeace protests usually start non-violent but can get a bit rowdy when they realise no-one is taking them seriously.

When working in the Zoo, we were the target of a few protests. It was a bit daughting to be honest.
PMSL....fkin godam tree hugging hippies...
spoke to jonah this afternoon and he said the stuff they kicking off about they have not used at that site or any other site for over 10 years. still funny stuff raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: JONAH is in the middle of this GREENPEACE stor - 21st Apr 2008 5:57pm
Originally Posted by Auditastic
PMSL....fkin godam tree hugging hippies...
exactly.... they left bout 4pm but wouldnt put it past the hippies to come back another time...
Originally Posted by fordsteve
spoke to jonah this afternoon and he said the stuff they kicking off about they have not used at that site or any other site for over 10 years. still funny stuff raftl

typical..they cant even get their facts straight!
lmao very true raftl
Originally Posted by fordsteve

They certainly have not used that oil on Port Sunlight site since the soapmaking and finishing departments were closed - and that was over 10 years ago.

I saw the Greenpeace folk in Liscard the next day with clipboards trying to get signatures for a petition. They did not ask me although a part of me was wishing that they would - because technically I could have tied any of them in knots on the subject ie would have shown up their ignorance and no doubt started a big argument. I can hold my own in a battle of words on the subject and secretly would have like that - but I was busy and had loads to do so I chickened out and avoided them.

having said that in OTHER respects I often have a lot of time even admiration for the GreenPeace folk eg on whaling issues. At least they have the courage of their convictions and DO something rather than just talk. Pity they are misguided on this plam oil issue.

Snod
© Wirral-Wikiwirral