Forums
Posted By: MattLFC 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 12:32am
Originally Posted by BBC News
A 13-year-old boy has been sent to secure accommodation indefinitely for battering a man to death and throwing his body on a bonfire.

Jamie Smith admitting murdering Stephen Croft, 35, in November last year in Birkenhead, Merseyside, after escaping from his Lancashire care home.

Smith will serve a minimum of 13 years in secure accommodation, the Recorder of Liverpool Henry Globe QC said.

Liverpool Crown Court heard it was "a sustained attack on a helpless man".

The court was told Mr Croft, who developed a drink problem after an industrial accident, was nearly five times the legal drink-drive limit and was extremely vulnerable.

BBC News Report
Posted By: jonah Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 7:01am
knowing our prison system, he'll be out in a few years for good behaviour...
Posted By: Mark Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 7:27am
Shocked omg

Bring back Life for a Life
Posted By: jonah Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 7:43am
well said !!!!
Posted By: Bixmis7 Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 1:37pm
Its cos the kids today have nothing to do!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 1:46pm
still no excuse
Posted By: Bixmis7 Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 1:49pm
pmsl
Posted By: Waddi Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 1:57pm
Nothing to do as in no-one organising an activity for them, whats wrong with a group of mates just kicking a ball about. Or even getting stoned, then they are too chiiled out and high to beat some one up and throw them on a bonfire.

Im only 25 and I got up to stuff in my teens, but not to the extent of causing anyone harm, well not with intent anyway.
Posted By: Bixmis7 Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 2:05pm
Originally Posted by Mark
Shocked omg

Bring back Life for a Life

Forgive me for my sarcastic remark. I agree with Mark.
Posted By: Peachy Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 3:05pm
Its no always just because they have nothing to do, if they grew up round violence then it will reflect on them. I'm from poulton but currently living in seacombe until my new house is done, the people next door have a young lad but the dad is always fighting and causing trouble and the other day i seen the young lad throwing bricks at someone! Was shocking!

But i guess throwing the body on a bombfire is a bit 'sicking'
the kid needs help... and definitely punished... properly
Posted By: MGCraig Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 5:45pm
Kids have more to do these days than ever before....he was an different case...cos he was from a care home or something...but years ago..kids didnt have playstations etc....

In Spital there was never much to do..but still didnt mean I went around killing people??
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 5:48pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Kids have more to do these days than ever before....he was an different case...cos he was from a care home or something...but years ago..kids didnt have playstations etc....

In Spital there was never much to do..but still didnt mean I went around killing people??

Exactly!! Well said that man!
Posted By: DavidB Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 13th Apr 2008 11:14pm
He was certainly a loose cannon. When you read '13 year old', you think of innocence, but I'm aware he was what you'd call an 'urchin'.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 11:39am
Originally Posted by Station
He was certainly a loose cannon. When you read '13 year old', you think of innocence, but I'm aware he was what you'd call an 'urchin'.

id go with failed abortion...or is that a bit far..?
Posted By: Bixmis7 Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 12:40pm
Originally Posted by Station

Or Feral!
feral i like...i could go with that....
bestial...prehaps...
Mephistopheles himself one could suggest.....
or verily Apollyon could be quite apt...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 4:55pm
I'd say he should of been a blow job
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 4:56pm
Originally Posted by sanchez
I'd say he should of been a blow job

Haha the things you come out with never cease to entertain!!

raftl raftl
looks to me like the best part of him ran down the crack of his mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 5:18pm
lol,

he was an angel by day
but a devil at night
no 2 ways about it
he's still a twwat
Posted By: jonah Re: 13 Year Old Sentenced For Bonfire Murder - 14th Apr 2008 7:22pm
he's not called Damien is he?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral