Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle bidston Observatory for sale - 28th Jan 2008 6:42pm
a new buyer

clicky
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 29th Jan 2008 12:08am
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But will it be turned into a flat/house/studio ????
Posted By: SoundLad Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 29th Jan 2008 12:14am
Should be turned into a muesum happy The observatory has a very BIG cellar smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 29th Jan 2008 12:20am
It used to be shared facility flat's or whatever they are... I was going to rent one for £150 per month with the intention to use it as an office/postal address for my business, but was told that I wasnt allowed to do this by the agent.

This is going back a good few years though, probably around 2004 or summit.
Posted By: jonno40 Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 29th Jan 2008 9:33am
think the new buyers must have residential plans because there is a very stuborn sitting tennant in one of the cottages and he wont go anywhere
Posted By: AR_One Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 30th Jan 2008 11:14am
That's good, I'd always thought that it would make a good hotel (especially if there was a good pub attached - I'm biased it'd be my new local!) but what about a arts and concert venue?

It's be great to see the lighthouse preserved as it's part of our heriatage http://www.pol.ac.uk/home/history/lighthouse.html

Where about are the Braehead and lighthouse cottages are they within the walled compound or are is part of what we know as bidston hill going to be lost here?
Posted By: jonno40 Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 30th Jan 2008 12:43pm
light house cottages are inside the walled compound adjacent to the light house not sure about braehead
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 3rd Jan 2009 2:43am
someone bought this on 24th december 08.
Posted By: Rhobit Re: bidston Observatory for sale - 3rd Jan 2009 10:44am
Any idea how much for?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral