Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 1:17am
Originally Posted by BBC News Report
A 13-year-old girl had been drinking cider before she tripped and fell on to a railway track and was electrocuted, the inquest into her death has heard.

Jennifer Williams, of Birkenhead, Wirral, had been camping for the night with friends on Moreton beach when the accident happened on 19 July last year.

They were on their way to buy food when they crossed the line between Leasowe and Bidston railway stations.

The coroner recorded a verdict of death by misadventure at Wallasey Town Hall.

Jennifer was nearly twice the legal drink-drive limit when she died, with 135mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. The legal limit is 80mg per 100ml.

Wow, me and Kyle (vectravxr) know this girl's brother. It's extremely sad when you see drinking, which is supposed to be fun even when you are only a tennager, ending up with consequences like this.

frown

BBC News Report
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 1:41am
i know plenty who have "fallen" to drink... buses/accidental suicides, suicides, etc.... words could never describe a personal loss, no matter wot the nature
Posted By: Mark Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 1:43am
very sad frown
Posted By: jonah Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 6:43am
poor girl.. frown r.i.p.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 9:58am
very sad
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 15th Sep 2007 7:57pm
yeah now this girl and family its very sad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 17th Sep 2007 12:50am
what was a 13 yr old doing camping on the beach, parents must be feeling guilty.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Electrocuted Girl "Was Drinking" - 17th Sep 2007 7:55am
Originally Posted by Alex85
what was a 13 yr old doing camping on the beach, parents must be feeling guilty.

probly told them she was stayin at a friends, kind of thing u'd do at that age
© Wirral-Wikiwirral