Forums
Posted By: Scooby First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 12:33am
WOW, What can i say.... What a beginning.

Thanks for all of the support you people have given me........

22 Members so far and peeps joining by the min...

56 Peeps on-line all at once tonight....

Awesome mate....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 12:41am
well in jay sure it will double pretty soon too wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 12:46am
you will find a lot of peeps from bhc will join
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:12am
and soon to be DC and CC and CNW ....etc wink
Posted By: Scooby Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:26am
i think DC will come into the Midnight Racing forum allot ????

Was chattin to a few of them in there b4 in there, they love the Private racing section..... confused
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:33am
how do they get in the racing section confused confused confused
Posted By: Scooby Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:37am
With the password, Cupid stunt tease tease tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:44am
yea i cant get in there either

do i need lots of NOS or AWD to get in? laugh

lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 1:46am
adam we need exhausts that pop flames eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 2:20am
well im not trying your dodgey-ass method to get the exhaust to pop ste!

what u were tellin me to do probly would of gave my car a heart attack!

eek
Posted By: Scooby Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 2:35am
Hold tight as this is a highly restricted area for obvious reasons........

Still setting the security features up at the min peeps......

Also you must have NOS fitted, lol eek
Posted By: JaTz Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 9:14am
dose an oil leak count?
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 7:21pm
Well done Jase things will only get better, we have all left BHC standing, they will be knockin on your door soon mate.

VTR/WIRRAL
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 7:54pm
Anyone know how i can add a picture to my posts?

PLEASE HELP>

VTR/WIRRAL
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 7:56pm
its ok its sorted.
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 8:44pm
**** THEY ARE HUGE, SORRY SCOOB.

vtr/wirral
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 11th Nov 2003 8:47pm
CAN ANYONE HELP?????
Posted By: JaTz Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 12:54am
ouch bit harsh that paz!! i aint gonna knock on anyones door..
Posted By: Scooby Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 1:30am
Wait there, My door is allways open for BHC and they are very welcome to come in..... We do not have a devide between our sites and if anythink i want and will encourage my members to become a part of BHC's community as well as being a part of ours.....

There is no fence between the two sites for peeple to sit on, Jatz is a very good friend of mine and deserves credit for what he has achieved and i wont tollerate peeps "Slaggin" BHC off as i see it we are simply one happy family working together for the same goal, A great cruzin scene within the wirral laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 12:37pm
whats with the big white bit round your pic mate eek

lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 5:00pm
crackin job scoob, tradish scooby colours! still tryin ta find my way round an cant sort a sig, that ubb thing confused me!
Posted By: PAZ Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 6:53pm
FAIR ENOUGH NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING, I`M NOT TRYIN TO [censored] NOBODY OFF. I WASN`T TOO AWARE OF THE SITUATION.

SORRY

VTR/WIRRAL
Posted By: Scooby Re: First Night, 22 Members and still going... - 12th Nov 2003 7:30pm
Yeah, Scooby (Subaru) colours, nice little touch i thought ????

Paz, no problems mate..... Dont worry, its all sorted now eek
© Wirral-Wikiwirral