Forums
since ive fitted my fusion sub and amp the car didnt start yesterday but all the electrics worked then 2day my car started but all the door locks were playin up it was like that game at the arcade where u have a hammer and u have 2 hit the rats that pop up but ive given up now ne way tryin 2 think wats up and my dads comin 2 fix it 2morrow ne ideas????its a cat 1 toad alarm and immobiliser!!!!! oshocked
cherers
jay!!! confused
Posted By: Mark Re: Remote Central Locking Has Packed In - 8th Jan 2005 8:02pm
be sure to let us know what the problem was in the end happy
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Remote Central Locking Has Packed In - 9th Jan 2005 1:42pm
Wierd, but apparently alot of alarms don't take kindly to electrical stuff being added to the car after installation. Try checking all the fuses, disconnecting the battery then reconnecting it etc etc. Good luck with it mate wink
dads not fixed it he reakens ive desturbed a wire and thinks someone was heavy handed with turnin the key!!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Remote Central Locking Has Packed In - 10th Jan 2005 3:23pm
Originally posted by dj_russell_plays_trance:
dads not fixed it he reakens ive desturbed a wire and thinks someone was heavy handed with turnin the key!!! :rolleyes:
I wonder who that could have been think smile

So are you going to take it to the pro's to get it sorted?
not sure yet my dad only had a little look cause i wouldnt get out of bed at 11'o clock on sat!!!lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral