Forums
Posted By: Scooby Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 29th Apr 2005 11:39pm
I am looking for a engineering company to make me some wheel adapters for my transit van to convert it from the weird PCD it is now to a more common PCD (Ford or Vauxhall).

The reason for this is no one makes alloys for my transit appart from ford in a 15" and there not cheap....

If i had a ford or vauxhall fitment the wheels are readily available in 18 or 19 inch at competative prices also.

I want to slam it onto 18's or 19's for the Nationals think
Posted By: scoop Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 30th Apr 2005 12:42pm
Check the sponsors scoob, That fabrication company may be able to help you out.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 30th Apr 2005 9:06pm
My mate had nice Porsche alloys on his astra, he just took the hubs and the wheels to a fabricators in Bootle and they adapted them.
Posted By: 20vgolf Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 30th Apr 2005 11:35pm
Try Dave at DM engineering in Ellesmere Port, He is based on the Rossmore Industrial Estate, the section just before the tip with the small units on, will dig his number out tomorrow.

He's done a lot of high quality wok for me exhaust flanges and turbo couplings, cheap prices too.
Posted By: neovo1 Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 8th May 2005 11:56pm
dont know if this helps but iv got some spare alloys for my gto and there 5 stud 17"s
Posted By: sonicmark Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 4th Aug 2008 9:58pm
Its DB Engineering, he is at unit 35 westminster Bus Park
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 4th Aug 2008 10:01pm
This topic was made in 2005!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 6th Aug 2008 10:03pm
Whatever happened to Scooby?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 6th Aug 2008 10:10pm
probably got sick of this country and moved abroad like everyone else seems to be doing these days.
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: Engineer Needed : Wheel adapters - 6th Aug 2008 10:12pm
Think the ghosts finally got him in the end, shame really as shaggy never got over his soeak inpedament

tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral