Forums
Posted By: spinking Rear bucket seats - 19th Feb 2005 10:09am
I am saving at the mo to get 4 bucket seats. Does anybody now how i would put 2 of the seats in the back. There only going to be clubman seats (in the back) but i am not sure how to go about this. Has anybody done this before or does anybody know sombody who has. I know i would have to get brackets made up but wouldnt know who to go and see to do this thumbsup
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Rear bucket seats - 19th Feb 2005 4:22pm
Just to say make sure the seats won't be too high to fit in the back of your car, the standard rear seats often sit much higher than the front (where the buckets are designed to go), so they might be too tall.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Rear bucket seats - 20th Feb 2005 12:23am
Yea i second that Jimbo, the backseat are usualy raised so the fueltank can be 'tucked' away from under the car. Check for clearence and also watchout when fitting as you dont want to drill threw your fuel tank!
Posted By: spinking Re: Rear bucket seats - 20th Feb 2005 9:30pm
Didnt think about height in the back.Clubman seats are small but guess will have to do my maths to make sure.Know anybody who could make us a bracket up for the backseats?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Rear bucket seats - 21st Feb 2005 1:37am
Possibly somebody in the welding trade - Try contacting Tony_220 hes a great help laugh
Posted By: spinking Re: Rear bucket seats - 21st Feb 2005 2:40am
Cheers dazza once i get the seats will have a chat with him. thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral