Forums
Posted By: Gary Cost of a service? - 6th Mar 2005 6:07pm
hi all, my quiksilver has done 38k at the moment, and it was serviced i was told just before i bought it (from peugeot) may last year on 27k. Went back to them today and the robbin bast*rds want approx £300 squid for a service? whats that all about?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Cost of a service? - 6th Mar 2005 6:11pm
services from small garages, such as autosafe, are much better and cheaper than services from the dealers.

I have friends that work in VW, Fords and Vauxhalls and carry out services, he says he is suprised at the extent that the services actually cover.
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Cost of a service? - 6th Mar 2005 6:42pm
hi matey check out our sponsors page there are many services there that will be able to help you out.

personally i prefer to use Auto safe they do a top job and the guys help you out from the minute you get there till the minute you leave happy
I am 100% pleased with the work they did for me.

But hey check the sponsors page for quote etc hope this help you matey thumbsup
Posted By: Scooby Re: Cost of a service? - 7th Mar 2005 9:01am
Gary, most independant garages will charge you approx half of that cost and will do a damb better job for you also.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Cost of a service? - 14th Mar 2005 12:45pm
Agree with Scooby, your basicly paying for a name. In my Experiance the maindealers and independant garages arnt much different bar an emblem or logo.

Personally id do what TonyMk2 says and check the Sponsers page and just ring up to get a quote, am sure you'll be v suprised laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral