Forums
Posted By: Superdavelotus Boost Controller Which one? - 28th Jul 2005 1:50pm
Iam after a digital boost controller but haven't a clue which is a good or bad make. My mate has a Greddy on his car and it looks quite nice and does the job.
Also does anyone on here have a boost controller for sale?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Boost Controller Which one? - 28th Jul 2005 1:55pm
Greddy Profec B matey laugh

Ive had the Blitz DSBC, the Apexi AVCR and now a Profec B.

The AVCR was by far the nicest looking with the most tools on it, but the Profec B, not all singing, not all dancing, just the best boost controller out there smile
Posted By: WhiteEvo Re: Boost Controller Which one? - 29th Jul 2005 11:06pm
HKS EVC V if you want to spend your money on a new one.

I have an HKS EVC 4 thats in the boot of an EVO 7 I have just SVA'd for a dealer, he didnt know it was on the car anyway.

It all there inc an over boost button apart from vaccum pipes as they usually just cut them off & bin them in prep.

PM me over the w/end if your interested as far as I know the car is not going on the transporter until late Monday or Tuesday.
Posted By: Superdavelotus Re: Boost Controller Which one? - 1st Aug 2005 3:06pm
Where's the cheapest place to buy the Greddy Stuy? I've seen them on Ebay for £179 + £20 postage for brand new. Iam also watching a Blitz one which is used but complete for £101 with 2 days to go...

Not sure if this is the way to go so don't want to waste too much money.

Originally posted by StuyMac:
Greddy Profec B matey laugh

Ive had the Blitz DSBC, the Apexi AVCR and now a Profec B.

The AVCR was by far the nicest looking with the most tools on it, but the Profec B, not all singing, not all dancing, just the best boost controller out there smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Boost Controller Which one? - 1st Aug 2005 3:14pm
I had a Blitz one on the old red S13, at lower boost levels it was fine, but as soon as my mods allowed 1.2, and then 1.4 bar, it was very prone to boost spike.

£180 for the Profec B Spec II is an exelent price matey laugh I paid £240 for mine 9 months ago, and that was cheap back then smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral