Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 2:41pm
Hi,

I am after a performance exhaust for my 1998 civic coupe 1.6 SR.

I dont want the end to be to big and i dont want it to be loud, i would like a nice grunting noise, to make it sound a bit better.

I have a stock exhaust on it at the moment, which need to be replaced, any prices and or recomendations appreciated.
Posted By: PAZ Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 2:50pm
Try AUTOSAFE Click Me

I can reccomend the Scorpion range, not loud , provide a nice grunt, and have a good range
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 2:51pm
Ive got a janspeed one on mine. Not too loud but y'can still hear a nice burble coming from it. Its a great fit too!
Magnex arent too loud either and they come with a lifetime warranty. Maybe worth checking out?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 2:54pm
i can vouch for magnex being good cos i got one laugh not very loud, but mine still has the middle box in the system, looks nice and still shines up well, quite pricey though.

if its for a civic then look at some jap companies such as HKS, Greddy, Blitz etc to see if they do any??
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 2:56pm
auto-safe matey i got mine from there
Posted By: cliodriver27 Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 3:22pm
Peco has a pretty good range. I have one and im happy with it. I believe auto-safe stock them???
Posted By: dave the rave Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 8:23pm
ive just got one made 4 my civic from a garage in deeside cat back £325 you tell them how loud and they make it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Exhausts for my civic - 30th Aug 2004 11:57pm
iv had a mine for about a month, and it ius great... as dave said you just tell them how loud you want it and what you want it to look like (i reckon you get a jap styleeeee)...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral