Forums
Posted By: Neon-O Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:08pm
Ello guys .... just been reading Scoop2004's thread about his graphics, and thought id ask for some opinions before i go ahead with mine.

I myself visited Splatgraphics ( great fella by the way, very helpful ). after looking through various designs i decided upon a nice Dragon style he showed me to go down each side of my car. There was also another section to go across the bonnet. I was planning on a silvery colour to go on the car which is Black Sapphire.

But what do you guys think ?

( if you all thnk its cool im hopefully getting em on on monday *fingers crossed* )
Posted By: Scooby Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:23pm
Firstly the colour is right, silver will complement black 100% happy

Dragon Grafix ??

Can you find an image to post of the "Dragon Grafix to help us lot to decide smack

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

See what i mean, these are both dragon theme but totally differant...
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:30pm
ahh .. heheh, it is very similar to the first one you posted.

I cant get the exact graphics, imagine that first pic leaning to the side a little and thats very close.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:45pm
I fyou want me to be honest, I think you should modify ? bumpers, etc before hand.
It would look like a standard astra with graphics ? That just me though.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:48pm
in all honesty i think they'd look pants, im not saying it to be mean or horrible im just giving my opinion, you wont like it but at least you'll know what i think? smile

im not big on the whole idea of dragons, i cant see the link between a vauxhall astra and a dragon?

i just dont think that graphics will suit a brand new astra, maybe if it had a one off bodykit, flip-paint, and 20inch spinners, then it may suit it, but as a standard astra then i'd say it may look odd unfortunatly frown
Posted By: Mark Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:54pm
Stand out in a croud happy

Each to there own, but it will turn heads that much is for sure..

They can always come off,
Paz's car looked great with and with out IMO
But it stood out even more with Graphix.

If your car became really modified then full graphix may take away
where you want them to look.

So if your car's standard / ish then
Graphixs is one of the cheapest mods you can do.
That make an impact...

Go for it happy
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 2nd Dec 2004 6:55pm
Heheh, well those are the kinda opinions im after ... if a load of people think it'll be pants then i aint gonna be gettin em happy
Posted By: Scooby Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 3rd Dec 2004 1:07am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I take it you mean yours will look like the top one ??

I say go for it, some people arnt fussed on my grafix but i really dont care as its my own individual touch to my own car.......
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 3rd Dec 2004 1:16am
yea i agree, gonna go down an see him tomorow. And hopefully they'll be ready to be checked out at the next meet.

Thanks for the opinions guys happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Chinese Dragon Graphics on my astra ? - 3rd Dec 2004 11:17am
Do it, Do it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral