Forums
WATS THE BEST SUITED 1 FOR MY CAR IN MY SIGNATURE.
I LIKE EITHER
[Linked Image]
OR
[Linked Image]
OR EVEN THIS OUT OF FAST AND THE FURIOUS
[Linked Image]
WATS EVERY1S OPINIONS I DEFO WANT GRAFFIX BUT CHOOSING WAT 1 IS HARD SO ONLY U LOT CAN HELP AND TELL ME WAT LOOKS GOOD AND WHAT LOOKS PANTS!!!!!!!
CHEERS
JAY
Posted By: Crevis Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 6:01pm
i like the top one
Posted By: Meesh Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 6:06pm
get the design then take em to Splat Grafix

Martins a top bloke and cheap too...which is always handy laugh

if ya gonna get graphics down the side of ya car, get some tribal ones

DONT get the Fast and Furious stylee as in the bottom pic. they only look decent on the replica cars ya see at the shows
Posted By: Meesh Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 6:11pm
Only 2 fast 2 Furious one i'd have on a big car like yours would be the one off the Skyline [Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 6:25pm
top one defo but to b honest i dont think you shud put anytin on your car suits bein as it is our if u defo want the japo touch as youv gone with the rear spoiler get sum bonnet graphics or door graphics
i think its the top tribal graffix i really like but any more opinions?
wat about the middle 1s they r quite nice
HOW ABOUT THESE
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scooby Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:10pm
Try Splat Grafix matey, he done the Cruisewirral Van, My Scooby, Paz's and loads of other Cruisewirral members carz. Top Top Job, Top Bloke and top price also........

He is a Cruisewirral Sponser therefore you will be supporting The Cruisewirral community.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Towny Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:15pm
i think the skyline 2f2f! thatd go well on ur car mate
U THINK? I THOUGHT ITD B TOO MUCH AND ID GET THE MICK TOOK OUT ME CUZ ITS AN ASTRA AND NOT A SKYLINE JUST HAD ANOTHER LOOK IVE CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN I QUITE LIKE THEM 2F2F GRAFFIX.
IVE LOOKED AT SPLATGRAFFIX THEY NEED 2 GET MORE DEMONSTRATIONS ON BUT THEYVE DONE SOME NICE GRAFFIX UR SCOOBY AND PAZS SAX PLUS THE CW VAN!!!!!!
Posted By: Towny Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:38pm
ppl who take the mick are just jealous m8!!! if it were mine id go wiv the 2f2f
they r £240 i think im gonna have em noticed some people on this site r a bit jelous of ur new car. its a beast ur car is
Posted By: Scooby Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:45pm
IVE LOOKED AT SPLATGRAFFIX THEY NEED 2 GET MORE DEMONSTRATIONS ON BUT THEYVE DONE SOME NICE GRAFFIX UR SCOOBY AND PAZS SAX PLUS THE CW VAN!!!!!!
Splat Grafix website is still under construction matey. The link just takes you to a temporary homepage until the site is completed.

Splat grafix will be selling there products on-line in the Fastcarz Shop when launched in the near future.
ITS NOW A CHOICE BETWEEN THE TOP TRIBAL 1S OR THE BLUE STRIPE 2F2F COULD SPLAT GRAFFIX DO 1 OF THEM DESIGNS I LIKE CHEAPER THAN £240!!!!!!!! IF SO ILL WAIT 2 MONTHS IN WHICH TIME ILL PASS MY TEST THEN ILL COME UP 2 THE WIRRAL 4 THE WKEND AND GET EM 2 DO THE GRAFFIX!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:55pm
hi matey why don't you give splatgrafix a ring and speak to martin he's a top bloke and i'm sure he will be able to help you out matey
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 7:56pm
yeah martin quoted me for a whole graphics kit at £60 honestly mate wait till u pass an get up here ull save a bomb
ILL WAIT THEN. RITE PEEPS
THIS IN BLACK
[Linked Image]
OR THIS
[Linked Image]
WAT ABOUT THIS PEEPS?
[img]http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=62059[/img]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 9:25pm
That'd look well smart mate! Maybe in colour though, up to you which colour. Maybe black with a red or blue shadow?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 13th Aug 2004 9:34pm
i rekon the skyline stylee graphix would look smart...
i prefer the tribal 1s in black
Posted By: sally Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 14th Aug 2004 12:52pm
:go:
ill probly get em done by splat graffix wen i pass my test soon
Posted By: Crevis Re: WICKED GRAFFIX HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!! - 14th Aug 2004 1:45pm
yeah the tribal 1 looks mint mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral