Forums
Posted By: Waddi Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 7:29am
I'm gettin a bit fed up with the corsa now, now space and no real speed (1.2SXi)

I am very tempted to sell it and get a MK4 astra 1.8 SRi or similar. Been quoted £900 for insurance on one of these so that isnt a problem.

What does everyone reckon?

What price does everyone think I would get for the corsa:
Black 04 reg Corsa C,
1.2 SXi,
15k on the clock,
Vauxhall service history,
No modifications apart from rear light cluster which can be changed back to standard,
2 front alloys kerbed,
1 owner,

Was very tempted by this but wouldnt get insured:

Ebay link

Thanks everyone
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 8:07am
would you definately not get insured??
That is a nice car.

I think it would be a great move for you mate to the astra! Nice step up car-wise and power wise!

I looked at MK4 astras before i got my focus, the irmscher kitted ones look vnice indeedio! Go for it mate!

I reckon bout 4500ish for your car?? Dont know too much bout them to say!
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 9:36am
4ish tops in px in garage as value 4 urs. if theve got a car wid bit o money in who knows. corsas r still gud news 4 a dealer especially when standard. we do ok wid em. to sell private sell 4 4500 ish. as i learnt with sellin mine private it takes time but it is worth the extra cash. p.s b ready 4 timewasters!!!!!!
Posted By: Gary Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 11:22am
dont really no a price for yours mate but have a look in parkers etc. maybe take your mods off and sell car as standard.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 1:05pm
Just been quoted £973 for insurance on that car without any of the mods.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 1:44pm
dont listen 2 parkers. they r miles off normally. there prices to buy at 2 low and tradins normally 2 high. no dealers use parkers. a car dealer wud laugh at u if u turn up with 1 o them.
Posted By: Gary Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 2:17pm
ok then, just thought that what people go by
Posted By: scoop Re: Very Tempted - 22nd Apr 2005 3:07pm
How much is the insurance on that car with its mods matee?its really nice. Maybe u shud get a mk4 astra and irmscher it urself, they are cool kits
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Very Tempted - 23rd Apr 2005 1:25am
best thin 2 use is ur nouse and remember u dont get anytin 4 nothin. if ur gettin 1000s more than u shud 4 ur car, ur payin 000s more than the dealer did 4 his!!!! r sum good deals out there tho but remember be honest wid them and tell them what u can afford and they will do everything that they can to sell u a car!!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Very Tempted - 23rd Apr 2005 10:17am
Would really be looking to buy privatly. Seen them double the price in showrooms than private on autotrader
© Wirral-Wikiwirral