Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:17pm
I was looking on Parkers at reviews on all sorts of cars when I came across this -

[Linked Image]

I didn't know you could get front headlights for KA's like that. If anyone could help me out and let me know where I can get them from, that would be great!

Here's a picture of the rear....

[Linked Image]

I don't particularly like the back of it. But the front is hot with those headlights!

Thanks again, Vicky x
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:19pm
Yep, the fronts are Optional Extras and come with differemt style interior etc

I remember seeing them in the Ford KA leaftlet when I went into ford smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:23pm
Your only going to be able to get them from Ford i think.

Are you thinking of getting them and getting rid of the morettes?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:25pm
I have no idea. I was thinking of it, but not for a while yet. I am just curious. I did a search for it on Google and this came back -

[Linked Image]

They are on Mexican Ford KA's but I will be going into Ford tomorrow if I have the time and I will ask about it. I think they look pretty smart myself smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:41pm
That cant be a u.k ford as the rear is total different.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 5:49pm
Originally posted by Vicky:
They are on Mexican Ford KA's
Yup, I didn't think they were English! And when I searched they were on Mexican ones! laugh

But hopefully Ford will be able to help me tomorrow.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 8:46pm
Theyre only on the mexican and brazilian Ka's. Theyre not UK road legal.

Shame really, theyre nice.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 17th Oct 2005 9:47pm
havent ebay got a mexican site set up yet or a brazilian one ???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 18th Oct 2005 5:33pm
They wouldn't be road legal. Oh thanks for pissing on my bonfire there Ben lol

Is there no way at all I could get them from Ford?
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 19th Oct 2005 6:50pm
nooooooooooooooo, keep the morettes they look much better on your car
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 20th Oct 2005 7:49pm
2 things I have to wonder here, If they not UK legeal I take it thats b'cos of there not 'E' marked? If thats all it is id use them on the roads anyway as it will only fail MOT time

Am sure your morrettes will fail MOT time also as i dont remember seeing a headlight adjustment on the back of them, if this is true either way you need your standard light to pass smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 23rd Oct 2005 2:23pm
I got told that they will blind other motorists because the lights will be shining on the right cos they drive on the right hand side in mexico.... confused
Posted By: AL Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 23rd Oct 2005 6:10pm
You could probably get the little headlight adapter sticky things also is it just me or is that the new KA?
Posted By: lawton Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 24th Oct 2005 12:25pm
you can get little reflectors to put in the headlights so that they shine towards the left instead of the right
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 1:59pm
Originally posted by AL:
You could probably get the little headlight adapter sticky things also is it just me or is that the new KA?
Its a mexican KA! cool
Don't like the backs all to much but the rest is pretty neat.

Where can you get them reflectors from Lawton? Would that make them legal?? confused
Posted By: lawton Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 4:06pm
dont no if it would make them leagal, but i think so as it would reflect the light to the correct side, not sure where yoy can buy them, ill find out for you
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 4:31pm
I think you can buy them car ferry terminals.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 5:52pm
keep ya morettes they look sweet anyway ya dont wana be drivin around with a sticker on ya headlights lol smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 5:59pm
are the reflectors stickers??

I didnt know that. I am unsure about my morettes. I wanted somethin even more rare Rhys! lol

If anyone can keep me informed that would be great laugh
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 7:09pm
yeah there just stickers that cover a certain part of the light to prevent it blinding other drivers i think their only suppose to be tempory if ya driving abroad like the big GB badge, now listen ya wouldnt want that on ya ka would ya lol. Keep the ones ya got Vicky lol
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 25th Oct 2005 7:28pm
Originally posted by Vicky:
are the reflectors stickers??
Yep, and they look shit. Don't bother with them. Keep the morettes.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 26th Oct 2005 5:45pm
Not that noticable, they sell them in Halfords for like £3
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 29th Oct 2005 5:35pm
daz its the little things that make the difference lol smile
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Ford KA Front Headlights CLEAR!? - 30th Oct 2005 12:30pm
i think you should keep the one's you have got they look well nice really look good one the car
© Wirral-Wikiwirral