Forums
Posted By: Daz VTS Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 12:29pm
Right, am not sure wether to sell the car or keep workin on it, If i was to keep it I would want to do an engine conversion to begin with, for the bodywork i would want to have the front and rear bumpers totally smoothed, have the front reg plate moved to the grill at the bottom of the bumber, the boot would be smoothed and the rear reg plate moved to the bottom of the bumper, side skirts, poss mg zr rear spoiler with front bib. Or forget all that and buy somethin jap like an Toyota MR2. Let me know what you think. Andy (sanchez) leave the big cliff out of this one lol, Cheers.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 12:38pm
Sell it cool

No good putting a kit etc on if the cars rusty etc to start off with. For the amount that it'd cost to get a kit, fit it , spray it, take all the rust off the pannels, repair the panels, then spray the repaired pannels, do engine swap etc, you could buy a car in better condition with a bigger engine and start working on that.

MR2's are nice but expensive to work on, what about Corrola on an R or S plate? cool
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 12:40pm
Av got pics to put up to give an idea of what it will look like.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 12:44pm
Show us your plans mate but i say if u can afford to insure a MR2 then get one, i'd love one of them. RWD fun
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 1:19pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

happy

Not very common cars, should be very reliable, and not cost the earth to fix if it ever goes wrong cool

On a side note, how mad are the gauges mounted in the pannel below the windscreen of the orrange car eek laugh
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 1:45pm
do the corrola. street **** stylee. engines r bullet proof. pretty quick 4 fwd 2. mr2s r ok m8 but u wanta mr2 turbo. there rappppiiiidddd.
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 5:24pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Here is what it would roughly look like.
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 5:38pm
Notice the rear bumber has been totally smoothed, he is sellin it at the moment for £40.
Posted By: Den Re: Sell the car or not - 20th Jun 2005 5:57pm
looks awesome mate, question is do u like the car, doesn't matter what others think
Posted By: Wheels Re: Sell the car or not - 11th Feb 2006 1:33pm
Sell the VTS get somethin else. maybe somethin with one of these in it

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Sell the car or not - 11th Feb 2006 4:43pm
WTF,thats a bit random.The topic is dead and buried mate,i think he's happy that the 200 has gone and got his VT. However,daz,are u at the age where u can afford a gooood car now?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral