Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 1:24pm
Im thinking of putting a large chrome peugeot lion on the side of my car (drivers side only) after the windows are tinted. who is the best for this. just signs or vinyl grafix. Also do you think it would look good or should i scrap the idea?? eek
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 1:32pm
Dunno where to go really but it'd look smart. Do it.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 1:52pm
im not a fan of stickers and graphics....i wouldnt do it myself (i used to see a guy in a green ka with yellow all over it and it looked a bit iffy - thankfully he's taken them off now though). its not something id go for personally, get some alloys instead, y'know you wanna wink
Posted By: Kel Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 3:33pm
I agree - imo graphics dont look good unless they are on high powered cars or Jap...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 3:44pm
dont think it'd suit the car personally, spend the money on something else like bodywork mods laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 3:54pm
personally scrap the idea, i thik graphics look really effective on cars such as skylines supra's, or unless yo got a real curvy body kit its not worth it
Posted By: Sarah Re: Grafix - 17th Jun 2004 4:45pm
I like graphics but not sure bout the idea you have hun.

But at the end of the day it's your own personal taste & it's what you want & like that matters. You don't wanna drive round in a car modded to the max with mods you wouldn't have chose but got because of others opinions.

If you wanna be unique i think this will do it!.

I would like graphics on mine but i am not sure what i want.
Posted By: Matty Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 11:48am
like sarah said mate, it will defnately be unique- the name of the game. see if you can edit a photo of your car on the computer to get a rough idea. good luck!

Sarah- id go for jap style door graphics, ive seen them on a few kitted up saxos and i think it looks mint!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 11:53am
Sarah you could good go down the sponsor road like paz
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 12:00pm
Aint got photoshop plus no side pictures of my ride to try it out. Can anyone help??.
Posted By: Mark Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 3:49pm
Come to the meet and i will get pics of your car from all sides wink
Then we can put it in the photoshop topic !!

Hope this helps smile
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 4:06pm
The best place to go is just signs our sponsor, here is a link click me to see sme of the work they have done
Posted By: Scooby Re: Grafix - 18th Jun 2004 4:27pm
Just Signs matey, Top Top Quality and really good prices, he can supply or Supply & Fit....

Some examples of his work for you.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Or use this link to view his details ?

Click here to view Cruisewirral Sponsers page........
Posted By: Sarah Re: Grafix - 19th Jun 2004 5:41pm
Originally posted by Matty:
Sarah- id go for jap style door graphics, ive seen them on a few kitted up saxos and i think it looks mint!
Yeah but then i wouldn't be unique i would be like other kitted up saxo's

thinking bout avin a go at desigin my own, not 2 artistic tho!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Grafix - 22nd Jun 2004 9:48am
I know it seems strange but try a tattooist for some designs. might give you some ideas anyway.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral