Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 1:21pm
Im getting mixed feedback at the moment about the next plan of action for my car...

I need to make a decision as to whether i work on the interior for next couple of weeks or i get some bigger and blingin rims....

practicality wise i need bigger rims as my car is way too low to the deck and thers gonna be a nasty accident which will end up in me crying my eyes out and could cost me dearly..

however you look at the car and it just screams for a new interior as my aztec patterns do not seem to excite people as much as they do me...lol

please help with your views on this.. think
Posted By: Gary Re: Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 2:02pm
rims matey but to sop people seeing your interior if u dont like it that much then get tints, just a suggestion bud
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 2:24pm
defo get the rims sorted first then do ya interior!!!
Posted By: Meesh Re: Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 3:33pm
god dam you! were my words of wisdom last night un-heard???

INTERIOR!
Posted By: scoop Re: Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 5:44pm
DIY interior mate, take ur doorcards off and with advice from misterad trim them in white and blue vynl. also i reckon blue tints wud suit ya car down to the ground fella, Rims can wait,just make sure u dont rally the car till its raised up a bit
Posted By: AL Re: Rims or interior? - 26th Apr 2005 6:34pm
STOP STOP STOP STOP
DIY Interior, vinyl, blue tints! think
You just spent ages waiting for your car and spending loads on it! Get the rims to save the body work, save up and enjoy your car then retrim it in leather thumbsup
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Rims or interior? - 27th Apr 2005 1:25am
Totally agree with Al happy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Rims or interior? - 27th Apr 2005 10:24am
rims you idiot, you need to raise that thing before you start loosing parts
© Wirral-Wikiwirral