Forums
Posted By: John WRX Remove Rear Seats?????? - 1st Jan 2005 6:35pm
Been thinking about it for a while, as ive got the harnesses in my scooby i can now only get 2 in the back but should i go the whole hog and stick a roll cage in and take out the back seats ????

Undecided........
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 1st Jan 2005 6:50pm
u can have a roll cage with the seats in the back id keep em in m8!!!!
Posted By: spinking Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 1st Jan 2005 7:22pm
Just in the middle of putting my backseats back in did have subs there found it a pain in the back side only having 2 seats looked good but got fed up of sitting peps on the sub boxes you could put in bucket seats in the back and move them a little more central
Posted By: Scooby Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 1st Jan 2005 10:13pm
Roll cage it and leave the subs out, subs loose you performance due to the weight.....

Any idea's where to get a Roll Cage from as i have been looking for a cage for mine for ages......
Posted By: John WRX Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 2nd Jan 2005 6:21pm
I not got subs lol tease

Going to hopefully get one out of a rally car off CAS
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 3rd Jan 2005 3:37pm
Leave the seats in but get the roll cage put in.

As tupac said, it is a pain not having back seats in your car. My ex didnt have them, hes just had all his subs etc.

Couldnt give anyone a lift if they needed one, No where for shopping etc. Just totally pointless smack
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 2:42pm
leave the seats in but get a cage laugh

that way when you give people a lift they'll be very unconfortable and wont bother asking again wink
Posted By: John WRX Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 6:22pm
Got plenty of room for shopping in the boot, its bloody massive lol.
LOL @ Adam, good plan mate wink

Right then, ill have to go and have a word with CAS to source a cage smile wish me luck.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 7:23pm
John/Scoob, I know of a few people who can custom make roll cages, they're primarily for 4x4s but I'm sure they'd take on a job for a rally car. Let me know if you want any info wink
Posted By: Scooby Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 7:58pm
Does the pope wear a silly hat smack

Can you please get me some info about a cage matey, i have been looking for about 12 months now and not found any info.......
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 8:43pm
Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Ray Edwards 'darn sarf' in Brighton, he's got a website: click here , or there's one in cheshire area but can't remember any contact details, will post here when I've found them wink
Posted By: John WRX Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 8:50pm
cheers mate your a star smile
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Remove Rear Seats?????? - 4th Jan 2005 8:59pm
here
Okay so neither of them talk about custom builds but I've heard alot about them and know they'd probably be up for it. One thing I have noticed is that Robs website no longer advertises roll cages, you'd have to ask him coz he was gonna build one for the jeep last year but I didn't have the funds in the end. Good luck fellas smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral