Forums
Posted By: Gary clean car for nationals, how? - 13th May 2005 6:21pm
hows everyone goin about this? obviously i want my car clean before the weekend but i also wana go the meet the night before and its gona get dirty from goin the nationals! hows everyone doing thiers or you all gona take stuff with u an do it there?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 13th May 2005 7:16pm
do what i done last year, clean your car at home, cover the front in clingfilm, cut holes for air flow where necessary, drive to the nationals, peel the clingfilm off which will be covered in dead flys and dust tease
Posted By: Scooby Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 13th May 2005 10:37pm
raftl raftl raftl raftl

I will need a Tesco truck of Cling Film.....

The convoy down there is pretty slow so you shouldnt get it too dirty, Pingu polished his as soon as we got there last year smack
Posted By: Gary Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 13th May 2005 10:49pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
do what i done last year, clean your car at home, cover the front in clingfilm, cut holes for air flow where necessary, drive to the nationals, peel the clingfilm off which will be covered in dead flys and dust tease
does that work though mate?
hows everyone else doin it, i couldnt do that id feel bloody stupid! sorry ad
Posted By: Mark Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 14th May 2005 2:55am
Well adam arrived with fresh flies?
As they were all wrapped fresh on the way down.

I guess who ever is at the front of the convoy,
will bare the brunt of the U.K.'s
Massive fly colony.. raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 14th May 2005 9:11am
When i go to shows i take a couple of verylarge water bottles and wash the car down there but before i do that the day and night before take everything off that can be cleaned and clean it wax it and then put it all back together. I have a mate who does a verystrange thing washes the car waxes it but doesnt take the wax off till he gets to the show (only puts a thin coat on) seems to work for him has a autoglym runners up trophy on his shelf.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 14th May 2005 12:15pm
honestly! it really works! i stoped at some services on the way and cleaned off all the flies with some babywipes, didnt wanna use me washer jets incase i got big water streeks going down the car tease

its upto you how you do it gary, i just couldn't be ***** doing it when i got there last year, i might give it a good polish at home this time, drive there, then just wash and dry it to get all the dust + flies off from the trip down there smile
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: clean car for nationals, how? - 14th May 2005 2:48pm
Most people gleamed them up once arrived last year.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral