Forums
Posted By: Marc D pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 8:18pm
anyone done this or doing this? im taking my first 2 hours on thursday just wondering what to expect and is it easy to do??

ta
Posted By: Mark Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 8:33pm
Pass Plus is when you have passed your test?

As it covers motorways too. smack
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 9:16pm
i've done it and it was well easy because i used the same instructor as i did when i passed my test so i didn't have to do it all because i had done most of it with him on my lessons and i passed in 10 lesson and also passed the pas plus as well
Posted By: Scooby Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 11:13pm
Pass Plus Modules

• Town driving
    Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions and traffic systems...

• All-weather driving
    Rain, fog, bright sunshine, snow and ice: find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you'll face on the road

• Driving out of town
    Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road

• Night driving
    Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly - these are just some of the areas covered

• Driving on dual carriageways
    To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you'll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline

• Driving on Motorways
    Motorways are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision
Posted By: sted Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 11:28pm
ya i did it but it never nocked anythin off my insurence so was a weast of money
Posted By: AX_125 Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 11:37pm
I done it, knocked a couple of hundred quid of, a couple of insurance companies support it, but not loads.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: pass plus - 2nd Nov 2004 11:42pm
Its best to check with your insurance company, I was gonna do it but my insurance company said it wouldnt make any difference.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral