Forums
Posted By: evo ad White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 11:43am
I am looking for the owner of a white Honda CRX registration plate F423 RMG. The car is easy to recognise: tinted windows, Oxygen 2 17" alloys and says 'VTEC' on the rear reg plate.

This was a previous car of mine and the ownere has commited some traffic offences while the car is still registered in my name. The new keeper hasn't registered the car in his name and I am still responsible for these offences.

If anyone knows the person who the car now belongs to, where it is usually parked attends any cruises etc please get in touch with me so that I can hand these penalties to him personally.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 11:47am
Isnt it the sellers responsibility to send the V5 off confused

Have you got any sort of recipt with the time / date of sale?
Posted By: scoop Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 11:49am
Sorry to hear this mate, i think hes not gonna cooperate and take these,it was a joint responsibility to get the car registered to him,best to get the police on his back right now as the car cant be taxed and insured if its still in your name,so the police will get him for that and then hopefully prove he was the one who done the offences.Hope u get it sorted
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 11:51am
I send so many forms off and have so many receipts here i've had a look for it but just can't find it anywhere frown

The lad has an Irish accent and lives in New Brighton if that helps anyone.
Posted By: Scooby Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 3:23pm
As Stated it is The registered Keeper's responsability to send the V5 off now.

Gutted for you mate smack

When i sell a car i always send off the V5 the same day and put the time next to the date so if he gets speeding tickets on the way home its not my fault.
Posted By: Gary Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 6:33pm
will keep my eyes peeled but it is the sellers responsibility mate.

scoop car can be insured if it aint in your name mate, but cant be taxed thats all
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 12th Sep 2005 7:02pm
Well I actually sold it without any tax as it well smack
Posted By: AX_125 Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Sep 2005 9:13am
declare it as stolen?
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Sep 2005 9:37am
I suppose technically it's still my car so I could take it back until the owner admits responsibilty think . The only problem i've got is if the lad bought it from me to sell onto someone else then proving responsibility will be harder.

I've been passed info that the car was seen outside the Blue Sea fish and chip shop right on the seafront at New Brighton on Sunday, so I might take a look around that area today.

I even have a spare key for it...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Sep 2005 9:48am
rob it back
Posted By: Gary Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Sep 2005 11:19am
if you have a spare key rob it back, then he'll come to you askin for money or car, then you get him to sign the penalty things sayin he was drivin at the time, then he can have car and the points,
Posted By: DavidB Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Sep 2005 12:58pm
You'd come off worse probably.
When I bought my car the guy who sold it to me, didn't send his docs off for about 6 months (!), I got a ticket for having a dodgy number plate, and he emailed me saying he'd received a couple of notes from the police. I paid them obviously, but in the law's eye, it was his responsibility.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 17th Sep 2005 9:15pm
Anyone seen it yet?
Posted By: vixen Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 19th Sep 2005 4:31pm
hay hun, i live in New Brighton and have seen this car drivin about, i have only just seen ur post, so i will keep u posted if i can find out anythin for u.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 19th Sep 2005 10:30pm
Thanks. If you get any info please pm me.
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 19th Sep 2005 10:49pm
Originally posted by sanchez:
rob it back
raftl .. just made me laugh
Posted By: Sanchez Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 20th Sep 2005 12:35am
glad to bring a smile to your face mate lol. happy
Posted By: John WRX Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 20th Sep 2005 10:44am
Saw it this morning on the M53 between clatterbridge and eastham junctions about half 7
Went past it and a youngish (early 20's) lad was driving it.
Is there a white sunstrip on front window? if so that was him.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 20th Sep 2005 8:09pm
Yes that sounds like him. He was about 20-22 and it did have a white sunstrip on the front window. Thanks for the info mate.

If anyone has any further info about where he lives or usually parks up it would be appreciated.
Posted By: John WRX Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 21st Sep 2005 4:52pm
pm me your number matey, next time i see it ill follow him. Couldnt follow him the other day as i had to be somewhere
Posted By: scoop Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 22nd Sep 2005 6:53pm
Da dara dara inspector johhhn da dara dara da daaaaaa
Posted By: DavidB Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 22nd Sep 2005 11:50pm
I saw this car with that very reg number on the M53 between bromborough and bebington juntions at 5.20 last night.

Think the rear seats were removed as I could see straight through the glass on the back into the front. I'm pretty sure he'd be there same time every night as well.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 23rd Sep 2005 9:12am
Thanks mate. Sounds like he always does a daily trip up the motorway possibly to and from work. I think i'll park up somewhere either tonight or Monday and wait.

Was it travelling towards New Brighton?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 26th Sep 2005 10:53am
I saw it this morning on Southport Road In Liverpool - very near to Switch Island at about 7:30 - was pulled over asking directions by the looks of it.

He seems to get around quite a bit.

If he hasnt reregistered the car, next time you see it rip a reg plate off. Without the V5 he wont be able to new ones wink
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 27th Sep 2005 9:44am
raftl Yeah I might do that if I can find him in the first place. Love to park up somewhere with a video camera and watch his face when he comes back to the car eek

Could put the vids up on here for a laugh.
Posted By: bigcos Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 9th Oct 2005 10:52pm
hi.

i saw it on friday in liverpool edge lane way..around 4ish....
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 10th Oct 2005 9:11am
Seems like he gets around Liverpool alot as this was also where these crimes were committed.

I still haven't caught up with him yet but i'm still hunting.... mad
Posted By: John WRX Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 10th Oct 2005 5:48pm
was seen today aswell mate on the newbrighton motorway roundabout at 12:15
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 13th Oct 2005 9:24am
Thanks for that info John. The car's now on the police database for a stop when they see it next. Shouldn't be too hard for them to spot laugh

So far he's accumulated 3 points, a £60 parking fine, a dodgy tax disc, failing to register his vehicle and possibly no insurance due to all the mods I had on the car and have informed the Police about them. They said they'll check to see if he's notified his insurance company about all the mods so I wouldn't like to be him! His points were for doing 40mph in a 30 zone through a speed camera in Liverpool. I have to go to court to say that it wasn't me driving and that I don't know who was driving at the time. They will provide photographic evidence at the hearing but i'm sure they'll see it definately wasn't me driving when the photos are shown.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 15th Nov 2005 7:30pm
Ok the police still haven't managed to stop the car yet. They said they would originally but when I went back a couple of days ago to find out the outcome they denied ever saying that and now say that I have reported an 'offence' and not a 'crime' so they can't stop the car.

I'm still getting nowhere with the DVLA and the car's still registered in my name so i'm now offering a £100 REWARD for information on where he lives OR where he parks the car each and every day and at what time. All of the offences occured in Liverpool around North John Street between 8.45am and 10.30am. He needs to be stopped now so please PM me with this info and the cash will be released when the information is found to be correct.

So far his offences stand at:

1) 4 Parking fines £60 each
2) No insurance
3) Failure to register a vehicle £1000 or £100 out of court settlement
4) 3 fixed penalty points for exceeding the speed limit and a substantial fine!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 24th Nov 2005 7:10pm
I work in mathew street and havent seen this car mate. will keep a close eye out for you though, though it was all over in the wirral the "offences"
Posted By: GazzA Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 24th Nov 2005 8:15pm
1) 4 Parking fines £60 each
2) No insurance
4) 3 fixed penalty points for exceeding the speed limit and a substantial fine!

I'm sure i'll see seein this person soon if he doesn't pay his court fee's pc
Posted By: AX_125 Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 25th Nov 2005 9:15am
Isn't this your responsibility?
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 25th Nov 2005 10:52am
Yes all of these are my responsibility mad

I've written twice to DVLA Swansea and they just keep saying that they need to have the new keepers name & address at least to be able to take me off the books as the registered keeper.

I don't see what's to stop me making up a name & address because when people sell cars they don't ask for any ID from the buyer so what's to say that the buyer doesn't give a false name & address anyway?
Posted By: scoop Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 25th Nov 2005 11:21am
the chavvy ****. When u find him. Cut half a limb off for every 100 quids worth of shit hes in. That should equate to over 7 limbs lol
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 25th Nov 2005 7:55pm
i dunno if its been said evo_ad but have you tried the local jap cruises or tried on the honda members club site? i think if anyone has seen him that might be a good start
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 25th Nov 2005 8:37pm
Originally posted by evo ad:
The car's now on the police database for a stop when they see it next.
Then why haven't the tunnel police stopped it yet? Obviously uses the Wallasy tunnel alot by the sounds of things.
Posted By: evo ad Re: White Honda CRX F423 RMG = £100 REWARD - 26th Nov 2005 12:28am
They lied to me when they said they would put it on the database to stop it. The second time I went into the Police station they said they couldn't stop it as it's only an 'offence' i've reported and not a 'crime'!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral