Forums
Posted By: cfuk Exhaust Back Box - 31st May 2006 6:45pm
I want to add a back box to my clio, but i don't know what to go for. I want a single out let, big (about 5" or less), loud but not OTT. I've seen a couple, but without hearing them on a car i don't know if they are any good. Are there any that i should look at and some that i should keep away from. I don't want to spend loads on one really.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Exhaust Back Box - 31st May 2006 11:09pm
Hey i got a 4inch backbox n tell u the truth it is quite load, its becuz i took off the silencer but i want it bk on now but the garage has bin'ed it happy
Posted By: Pomp Re: Exhaust Back Box - 31st May 2006 11:13pm
Oh i forgot to menstion my cousin got the SWUXE1 which is quite gd aswel not as loud as my one and doesnt have a silencer. but is average to a modified car u see in the streets raftl
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Exhaust Back Box - 1st Jun 2006 8:19am
Its not possible to say, this opne is loud and this one isnt, unless its made for your car. if you buy a universal one it sounds different on every car, i had a rage 4" on my 1.1 106 and its was loud and i loved it, when i got the calibra which is a 2.0 it was just a bit louder than a normal zorst.
Posted By: scoop Re: Exhaust Back Box - 1st Jun 2006 8:04pm
For a clio i'd steer clear of anything above 4" as i think they'd look daft. And personally id use a twin 3" er from the likes of magnex,id also either get the centre box removed or just go for a cat back system in the dirst place
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Exhaust Back Box - 1st Jun 2006 11:22pm
3inch peco stainless on a clio sound nice not to raspy yet not quiet.

i really hate ott backboxes on cars jst no point to a 5inch bb on a clio, yes on a skyline
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Exhaust Back Box - 3rd Jun 2006 10:22am
[Linked Image]

y not go for somethin like i used to have duplex 3" exits
Posted By: jonny vectra sri Re: Exhaust Back Box - 3rd Jun 2006 1:20pm
id go for a peco m8 iv seen alot of clio's with them and me m8 had one on his clio sounded good
© Wirral-Wikiwirral