Forums
Posted By: dave the rave jordan or pajero - 11th Jan 2005 9:28pm
a friend of my has got his top of the range pajero for sale and i like it ,do i put the civic up for sale or keep it ????? help me or is the pajero a old mans car plus the bird havin a go to put the jordan up for sale ??? do i bin her too ???? i need you help
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: jordan or pajero - 11th Jan 2005 9:39pm
bin the wonman keep the car!! lol no man only jokin, wot about that cosie u where talkin bout?? dont get a pajero, i thought my rover was a grandad mobile but that is defo a car the living dead drive!!
Posted By: dave the rave Re: jordan or pajero - 11th Jan 2005 9:45pm
at the end of the day it was only a g reg ford sierra happy
Posted By: dave the rave Re: jordan or pajero - 11th Jan 2005 9:52pm
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dave the rave:
[QB] at the end of the day it was only a g reg ford sierra " with a big engine " didnt like the colour black
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: jordan or pajero - 11th Jan 2005 11:47pm
mate, that Jordan is orgasmic. do not get rid of it...and if you do make it for somethin better than a pajero...even if the pajero makes your dinner!!

Remember though....a car cant do you any sexual favours (well not really) and it cant make your tea (neither can most birds nowadays like!) but dont be too hasty bout jibbin the bird! jus get some pink seatbelt pads or somethin and she'll be happy with the motor! happy

Lol but serious....keep the jordan!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jordan or pajero - 12th Jan 2005 12:02pm
dont sell your jordan, if you do then your a muppet. cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jordan or pajero - 12th Jan 2005 3:01pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
dont sell your jordan, if you do then your a muppet. cool
I agree
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: jordan or pajero - 12th Jan 2005 6:49pm
Only go for the pajero if it's the evo. They're well sweet and run 280bhp standard!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral