Forums
Posted By: scoop Would your car be illegal in america - 13th Mar 2006 3:12pm
Found this vid on youtube and it shows just how stupid the americans are

This guys car is illegal,very much so (in amercias eyes) and check out some of the things that are illegal

Air breather filter (the tiny filters available for your oil breater hose-THIS DOES NEXT TO NOTHING REALLY)
Vernier pully (allows timing to be adjusted in minute amounts for optimum power)
Induction kit (an extra 2-3 BHP is illegal???)

Also the cop says "as i approach the car im looking for a large tacho and shift light which means the car IS a STREET RACER"

by having a large tacho you are automatically a street racer? sod off.I wanted one of those and i dont street race

How pedantic are these chops
Posted By: Dazza Re: Would your car be illegal in america - 13th Mar 2006 3:23pm
I think thats a fake
The engine breathers are illegal in this country since your not allowed to vent oil gases into the atmosphere, they have to be reused and put back into the engine
Posted By: scoop Re: Would your car be illegal in america - 13th Mar 2006 3:25pm
Originally posted by Dazza:
The engine breathers are illegal in this country since your not allowed to vent oil gases into the atmosphere, they have to be reused and put back into the engine
Didnt know that,learn sumut new everyday,what good do they pretend to do anyway?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Would your car be illegal in america - 13th Mar 2006 3:27pm
Saves putting a possible heatsource back into the engine (The reason people get K&N filters etc) and especially on turbo'd engines, reusing the fumes can clog up the internals.

Seems phoney that vid
© Wirral-Wikiwirral