Forums
Posted By: StuyMac How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 10:15am
I know, I know, I still havnt got the car yet, and it already has an HKS exhaust. Thing is the HKS exhausts aint stainless, but aluminumised steal, so wont last forever frown

Anyways, should it need an exhaust in the near future, Ive found this setup - all in stainless - Yashiro Factory twin exit exhaust, and it looks quite sexual IMO laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 12:54pm
Have you bought that stu???

If so verynice.

If you dont mind me asking how much is it??
Posted By: StuyMac Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 1:28pm
Lol, not when the car already has an HKS item already on the car wink

That set up is just under £600, though it does include a tubular manifold, stainless dump pipe, 3" front pipe, 3" decat and the rest of the system - basically its the complete exhaust from the head laugh
Posted By: spinking Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 2:28pm
Think i woudl spend most of the time cleaning it and taking mirrors to shows so i could show it off.

Sad really.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 6:10pm
*whistles* that is one hot beasty momma of an exhaust system. I'd probably spend all my time cleaning it too laugh ...don't know how i'd mount the mirrors to show it off though lol
Posted By: red20 Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 10th May 2006 11:01pm
thats ot a bad price to be honest more i think of it sounds very cheap when u consider wot u get
Posted By: Scooby Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 11th May 2006 10:07pm
Will you behave yourself Mr Mcmaster......

You havnt even got the car yet and you have a shed full of parts to fit when she arrives.
Posted By: scoop Re: How fit is this exhaust?!?! - 17th May 2006 11:27am
Nice stuy but i prefer single exits on S13s and similar jap motors myself lik,5" for instance
© Wirral-Wikiwirral