Forums
Posted By: aceritz wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 6:59pm
[Linked Image]
e bay link
id have that m8y my 2 fave cars 2 have nxt is either a 306 or another astra mk3 saloon the 1 i want is the 1.9 d turbo sport but yea i love them if u want 2 buy it id go 4 it
Posted By: Den Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:06pm
i think that's one hell of a pug
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:06pm
Very very sweet mate, you thinking of buying? Not entirely sure about the colour, looks like someone hurled up all over it then used laquer to clean it off. Respray and yeah, it's spot on
Posted By: Gary Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:12pm
with a 167 bhp standard i fappin love them! loads of goodies inside aswel! and for some reaosn they were cheaper than my 106 gti to insure!
that colours sweet jay????i like a colour thats different and that is!!lol
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:16pm
its looks very nice indeed, u thinkin of makin a bid 4 it?
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:16pm
thats wot i like about the colour, its different, there are three different colours i am considering, its either the gold one, which is called blaze gold
astor grey
or black

hell its 170bhp standard
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:18pm
thinking of making a bid, i raised the bid upto £300 just need to sort some things out, i am trying to get down to see it this weekend

and waiting for an email to see if he is willing to end it early
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:19pm
Originally posted by Gary:
and for some reaosn they were cheaper than my 106 gti to insure!
it is seemed a more responsible owner will have it if you know wot i mean
its not the average boy racer car

been qouted £900 by adrian flux, i am sooooo tempted
he will do 4 the right money it says hasd right 2 end it early !!!!black is nice silver naaaa......too many silver pugs about i kept tellin my dad notr 2 have his 307 in silver and he did i then told him not 2 have his 307cc in silver aswell he did and theres just too many silver cars about lol so my choic would be the gold m8y or black but gold first choice lol cause it stands out!!
Posted By: Gary Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:34pm
blaze yellow (gold) imo is too tacky sorry i dnot like it at all,although it is quite rare. get a black one or a maritius blue one, now they are super sweet

have a look on www.peugeot-gti.net and there will be some for sale on there
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 7:43pm
[Linked Image]
thats the astor grey one

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aceritz/299baa4f.bmp[/img]
thats the blaze one

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aceritz/272314eb.bmp[/img]
and thats the black one
ewwwww not likin the astor gray 1 at all lol although id swap anyday lmao black or blaze(gold) would bemy choice but if u like the gray its entirely up 2 u lol
Posted By: Gary Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 9:26pm
id pick the grey over the blaze yellow everytime mate, them whels look fabulous on that gre one aswel
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 30th Jul 2005 10:33pm
only cos you want them on the 106
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 1st Aug 2005 3:32pm
Blaze for me something different, go for it if you can afford it, liking the look of it.
Originally posted by mikebroomy:
Blaze for me something different, go for it if you can afford it, liking the look of it.
exactly lol laugh anything thats different is good 2 me i never like followin the crowd lol
Posted By: Gary Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 1st Aug 2005 5:14pm
nope neither do i thats why i got a yellow 106! nah mate dont do blaze pleeeaaasse. i think they look to tacky, just think how hard a paint match on them will be if your gona do even minor b'work!and what othe colour will go with that??
Originally posted by Gary:
nope neither do i thats why i got a yellow 106! nah mate dont do blaze pleeeaaasse. i think they look to tacky, just think how hard a paint match on them will be if your gona do even minor b'work!and what othe colour will go with that??
bet thats nice then m8y i would love a yellow car i contemplated mine in that saxo mango yello or watever not the orangy 1 the really lighht yellow thumbsup
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 1st Aug 2005 7:37pm
im lovin the black one, but if ur after somethin that stands out go 4 the blaze one happy
Posted By: Gary Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 1st Aug 2005 9:02pm
DONT DO BLAZE YELLOW!
yes BLAZE U NO ITS WAT U WANT!!!!!!!
Posted By: aceritz Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 2nd Aug 2005 2:24am
i am torn between the balze and the black to be honest
Posted By: scoop Re: wot you all think of this then??? - 3rd Aug 2005 1:09am
So hows it going. Are you getting it or not. This one seems like a good example. C'mon its a GTI6 for gods sake and its going for 2 grand so far. You should be up there.Bidding instead of letting it pass you by.Whats the retail on one of these? Hope you get one.Ideally this one as its HERE.NOW. U can be driving it in a few days for a small amount of cash
© Wirral-Wikiwirral