Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 12:36pm
Clicky Clicky

What you think.....
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 12:43pm
Oh Lord.. no smack
Posted By: scoop Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 12:49pm
"Actually helps in the evactuation of gasses"

Yeah,alright

First person to spot one,photograph it and post it in here wins........................nothin but hey,it has to be a challenge
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 1:03pm
luk gud onthe scort!

u know me feelins on this one ad

Raaaaaaaa!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 1:11pm
Ey mate, da's fookin mint la! Do dey cum in 5" for da exorst on ma 1.0 jap-kitted corsa? Hope it don't make it no quieter like laugh
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 1:23pm
i want one.
Posted By: scoop Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 1:42pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
luk gud onthe scort!

u know me feelins on this one ad

Raaaaaaaa!
If you think it'd benefit the mighty 1.6 then ill get one john raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Paul R Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 1:51pm
There COOL, I defo want one!
GANGSTER!! Gimp my ride will deffo be using these blingin mod

RATLMFBO!!!!
Posted By: Rocco Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 4:42pm
I think you summed it all up in the title Adam... :rolleyes: enough said.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 10:20pm
Ha ha oh dear me, sorry but not a mod i'll be getting or apriciating.
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 11:05pm
Oh dear, in a few weeks they'l bring out the new version with the neon tip pmsl. Adam uv got too much free time to find stuff like this lol.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 12th Oct 2005 11:10pm
not a mod ill be gettin, when was the last mod on your car any way broomy think

any way, i love it. that one that comes in and out is class, if you ever want to share a big mac you could slice it in half eaquilly and there would be no arguin about who s got the biggest half
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 13th Oct 2005 9:13am
Why was my post edited?

I didnt want to put what it was in the title as it kinda gives the suprise away as to what the link it :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 13th Oct 2005 12:04pm
do they come in oval cos i want one......ROLMFBO
Posted By: Scooby Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 13th Oct 2005 3:23pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
Why was my post edited?

I didnt want to put what it was in the title as it kinda gives the suprise away as to what the link it :rolleyes:
The post was edited so members using the search facility can pick up on it easily, also we attempt to edit the titles to describe what the topic is about therefore making the forums a easier place to read.

Hope this helps ?
Posted By: John WRX Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 16th Oct 2005 10:46am
"the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere."

What a load of bollox lol.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 16th Oct 2005 10:08pm
Just trying to make the chavs believe it'll make their car faster, and probably succeeding too doh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 16th Oct 2005 11:16pm
Originally posted by John WRX:
"the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere."

What a load of bollox lol.
To say that has any benefit whatsoever!?
Posted By: AL Re: Latest chav craze? Exhaust spinners - 16th Oct 2005 11:54pm
Personally i think theyre great and have given me at least 6+bhp and sound great I have one on my ZX thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral