Forums
Posted By: Scooby Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:20am
I was a Tesco in Bidston Moss recently and look what i saw..........

[Linked Image]

happy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:27am
You should report it Scooby, tell them the time and date the photo was taken and they will have to look into it.

Unless they have been responding to an emergency where that was the first nearest available parking space, then they are not allowed to park there.

Mind you, most of the people that park in disabled spaces dont seem to have badges (or at least dont display them) nowadays, its disgraceful, but then the police should be setting an example.

I seen a copper the other day go flying past me at about 50 in a 30 limit, no blue lights and no siren. Also a few weeks ago, I was at the Upton village crossroad junction, and a piece of bacon turned his lights and siren on as the lights changed green and then as soon as we had all let him through, they went off...

Sometimes they are terrible. But then imagine life without them.

smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:33am
Maybe a good idea to gather evidance of coppers taking the piss ?

Take photos and record the time and date if you see simillar to the above pic or parked on double yellows or zig zags even....

Or coppers in the local chippy whilst on duty and the likes off.

Use your mobile phone camera and i can host the pics for you. Even better get video footage... omg
Posted By: Pomp Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:36am
Dam u, he's/she's got tinted bk windows frown i want some!.

They havnt got back side windows tho laugh hehehe.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:43am
think think think think

I presume the above post is in the wrong topic as it dosnt make sence.... smack
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:53am
Look at the photo Jay, I think its supposed to be a joking reply smack

lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 12:54am
oops soz off topic slightly ish sorry

Well we all do these things realli dnt we but suppose the police arnt suppose to do that. Well it is the wirral!

Sometimes i wonder do the police even do there jobs.

But i agree we should gather pics of them taking the piss n get erm to sort ermselfs out!!!

First i need a new phone wiv a camera n movie clips elc!
Posted By: Scooby Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 1:01am
Originally posted by MattyC:
Look at the photo Jay, I think its supposed to be a joking reply smack

lol
I didnt look at the pic smack

Its been a long hot day.....
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 8:50am
They arn't even "police officers" that drive them cars usually.

They are usually civilian employees that work for the police call centres etc. They are usually only ever used to transport documents/sensitive materials between locations.

I have seen these cars speeding, undertaking, parking illegally etc.
Posted By: Mark Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 11:50am
Havent people been clamped for parking
in disabled spaces with out a badge?

That's so wrong.

Need a front pic too if there is a badge or Not,
which i very much doubt.

Quality picture smile
Posted By: Gary Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 1:44pm
police here are a lot more leniant than the cheshire ones. i just hate the way some of them think they are god.
Posted By: scoop Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 5:30pm
Strange how u create a topic like this when i was only just talking about this to sandy at tesco's yesterday.I was sat in the collection space directly outside the tescos while sandy was inside. While waiting a riot van pulled into one disabled space infront of me,the two coppers inside went into tesco,then a few minutes later an astra cop car parked in another nearby space and the two cops went into the tesco.They were in NO HURRY,and im not sure if they were there on official business or not (such as to tick off a captured theif) but there is no need to park there at all (i bet they were just off in for donuts)

I see cop cars on double yellows ALL the time,think ill start doing something about it
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 6:03pm
haha great pic.

should just go down the rock. I always see them speeding past with sirens blaring, and they're only goin to get a portion of fish and chips for the sarge before they close smack
Posted By: Steve285 Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 6:27pm
Had one put his foot down at lights when along side me lastnight an was only goin back the station to finish shift I SO wanted to blow him away
Posted By: spinking Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 24th Jul 2006 8:24pm
Send the pic off the the local papers matey claim you couldnt park as you are ill and see what gets done.

I know claiming your not well isnt good but THAT takes the piss.

I get disabled tax and have a badge ( step dad has a weak heart) and i dont even park in the bays and i can.
Posted By: Addy Lad Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 25th Jul 2006 12:28pm
lmao!! pigs takes the piss sometimes lol
most of the time wen we are at the rock, u always see a copper about 9-10 at night flying past wiv blues n twos on, its only there tea break. grrrrrr

the police are right nobs, one rule for us and another for them. am not the biggest fan of them no smack

love xkatex
Posted By: Scooby Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 26th Jul 2006 2:04am
[Linked Image]

Hmmmmm...... think
Posted By: spinking Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 26th Jul 2006 8:23am
You know what they would say.

We parked there because we were on a call. pc
Posted By: scoop Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 26th Jul 2006 7:04pm
send the pic to the local plod jay!!! Do it!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 26th Jul 2006 11:24pm
Had a police van driving at me in the middle of the road earlier in b'head. I had to brake and the driver looked up and swerved last minute eek

TBH I think that pic of the volvo in the oaks probably is on a call. Why else would they be there? They'd go somewhere quieter and cheaper for doughnuts.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 26th Jul 2006 11:34pm
Maybe the lure of knowing doughnuts are sold there was too much to resist .... this is the bacon we are talking about after all laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 1st Aug 2006 11:10am
Originally posted by AX_125:
They arn't even "police officers" that drive them cars usually.

They are usually civilian employees that work for the police call centres etc. They are usually only ever used to transport documents/sensitive materials between locations.

I have seen these cars speeding, undertaking, parking illegally etc.
They're used by police officers attending a crime scene after it has happened (when it's no longer an emergency) and forensics. wink

Photo is a joke though, I would have loved someone to clamp that. Best one I saw was an Omega police car in Birkenhead behind Beatties on the car park. Lazy **** policeman thought it would be clever to drive over those little one way flaps at the exit. Instead he burst both of his tyres. This was at about 2.30am and everyone in that square was looking at him squirm.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 1st Aug 2006 11:45am
Anyone remember a guy that clamped a police car for parking outside his house/on his drive?

He got arrested but it was piss funny
Posted By: Pomp Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 1st Aug 2006 1:15pm
lmao raftl na av neva heard of that one lol but sounds ded funni.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Merseyside Police : Taking the piss...... - 1st Aug 2006 1:25pm
This may sound a bit conservative, but I personally don't agree with a police car (or any emergency service vehicle, obviously I dont think anybody would hate the fire/ambulance service like some people do the police) getting clamped at all, and to be honest it isnt funny.

Police take long enough as it is to respond to emergencies because they are overstretched without people thinking they are clever and funny going clamping police vehicles.

The police complaints service is there if you have a complaint to bring against a police officer for their conduct, you would not be very happy if you urgently required a police officer to an incident and the nearest/only available unit was held up whilst some ******** was thinking he is big and clever clamping a police car.

No matter how much of a piss take the bacon can be, stupid things like really irritate me and I don't find it amusing in the slightest.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral