Forums
Posted By: Dazza Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:14pm
Hi guys, iv known this for months and kept it quite but The FEOC have arranged a rollingroad dayout along with FastFord (Performance magazine for Ford petrolheads) and the date is at the end of the month.
I will be attendind the RR session so will have a dyno-graph to post on here to show my BHP etc.

Goodnews - The first 12 cars on the RR get featured in the magazine, the feature will show a piccie of my mug, a pic of my engine, a pic of my car on RR and a pic of my printout.

Well excited, even if i dont get the feature i get my car RR just to settle a few 'pub arguments' so to speak.

ill keep you guys posted
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:17pm
that 1 will b a guddn to keep kids off grass!
te he. Tear it up den in fast ford u lukky bugger. Dont think i will make fast reno. do u?

bella
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:18pm
Yer i rememebr you mentioning this to me a while back, good luck and i hope you make it in the mag.
Posted By: scoop Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:18pm
look forward to it mate, keep us posted, what bhp u think u have now, u got all the 2.0 stuff now?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:21pm
All 2.0 gear yea, need to sort this airleak and am fine - If possible try and get my Unichip before the RR looks like ill have to do without frown

A mate with a 1.8SI recons he'll get 120BHP, i personally 4rt mine was about 128BHP but he recons it'll be more

Only time will tell
Posted By: scoop Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:32pm
Rolling roads check the BHP at the wheels. Your engine is 136BHP at the flywheel when its fresh. All that mileage would have decreased that by a little bit and you will lose some through transmission losses. If u see 130 then be happy

Some cars have more when made due to tolerance but average is what the book sayd. I remember a jap performance mag dyno'd 3 brand new standard civics and they varied by 7bhp

Hope you 2.0 is stronger than average.Get in induction hose set up well and it helps
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:42pm
120ish sounds right. decent figure 4 2litre lump, mondeos chuck that out wid that block so i wud imagine u wud 2
Posted By: Dazza Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:43pm
I know that Scoop, personally ill be suprised if i get 128BHP but ill have to wait.

They made 2 types of SilverTop 2.0 zetecs, the normal 126BHP and the RARE 136BHP (comesout of certain Ghia X and Si's)
Lucky me!
Posted By: AL Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:44pm
Well done mate I reckon you will be looking at about 134 bhp!
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 8:47pm
good luck for that mate, gotta be at least 130bhp +
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Possible FastFord feature - 15th Jan 2005 9:02pm
dazza dazza dazza, should of got a calibra 150 bhp out of a 2.0 silly you. Ha Ha
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Possible FastFord feature - 16th Jan 2005 12:06am
cool, dazza look 4ward to the results
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Possible FastFord feature - 16th Jan 2005 2:42am
Dont mention any vauxall to him Daz, he goes mad no

Hehe Good luck. Might come with ya hun x
Posted By: Whitterz Re: Possible FastFord feature - 16th Jan 2005 4:44pm
109bhp outta my little 1.6 !

150bhp outta my otha little 1.6 !!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral