Forums
Posted By: maverick Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:04am
Scooby and Cruisewirral do it again. Scooby and Kerr are of a full page spread in the latest REVS magazine. The Feature is for Mersey Mayhem 2, the last merseycruise event that we attended.

[Linked Image]

In the pic above Scooby is bring in the crowds with his One of type flamer show.
Below is REVS pic of the car at the cruise. they where also doing a feature on the best 3 car at the meet. As you see from the bottom pic Scooby and Kerr where 2 of the best. The other was kerry with the 206 gti. All the pics from the mag and the pics in our gallery all made the meet look like a top event...

[Linked Image]

Sccoby and Kerr's cars on display...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:24am
Sweet. Think ill buy it. Notice they kept the reg plates on, god dam idiots those people are.
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:42am
bought that the other day, its cool, well done fellas
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 1:29am
Surely being in a mag makes the resale a bit better...
Posted By: Scooby Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 10:33am
Cheers Mav, great find happy

2 out of 3 of the best cars there were Cruisewirral cars, what an achievment eh guy's.....

Originally posted by AliasOmega:
[b] Surely being in a mag makes the resale a bit better...
Like i would sell me baby smack [/b]
Posted By: Rocco Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 10:41am
Well done Scooby and to Kerr - iv just spotted good old Corsa John's beast in the top right corner nice pic of his zorst... We have done it again! :go:
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 10:48am
CW on top spot again
Posted By: Crevis Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:32pm
thats smart that laugh
well done
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:32pm
Keep it up peeps! Nice one happy
Posted By: PAZ Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:36pm
Good going peeps, name on the map good stile...
Posted By: Mark Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:45pm
2 cruisewirral cars in the top 3 happy

Well done everyone happy
Posted By: Dazza Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 3:00pm
Good work guys!
Posted By: scoop Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 3:12pm
Very well done scooby. Wherever there is a camera and ur car they are always gonna meet cos of that incredible flamer kit mate. Well done to kerr too. First time ive seen his car. Johns car has a little box too and the caption in 'meshy pipe action' Are they suggesting it is ugly? i sincerely hope not.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 5:47pm
"meshy pipe action" to me dusnt sound insultin if it said "messy" then maybe o wel only another 200 odd events an ill b able to put all the little boxes together to make 1 car lol wel dun guys
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 10:01pm
Originally posted by Scooby:

Originally posted by AliasOmega:
[b] Surely being in a mag makes the resale a bit better...
Like i would sell me baby smack [/b] [/b]
You got to sell it one day....
Posted By: Scooby Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 22nd Jan 2005 11:41pm
After the blood, sweat, effort, time and cash i have ploughed into this car the damb thing will be getting burried with me.......

Just wait until the new flamer kit is installed, its currently being worked upon but wont be operational for several weeks yet.
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 12:06am
you will have to buy a big plot of land to have your car berried with you babe lol.
well done to cruisewirral for doing it once again. we are getting our name well known now. lovin it!!!
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 12:29am
[b]Just wait until the new flamer kit is installed, its currently being worked upon but wont be operational for several weeks yet. [/b]
I seen one of these fitted to a RST, tho i could not see it anymore when i went past him...

ha ha:)
Posted By: Scooby Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 12:42am
Trust me mate, you aint seen notin like this flamer kit currently being installed, My old one was good

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

this new one will be awesome.......

It will do one of two things, either be the best flamer kit in the UK by far or it will simply blow my car up
think
Posted By: scoop Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 12:48am
Scooby u r by far the craziest person in the world. Your kit at the moment is bloody fierce enough. I hope you have checked the safety risks of what ur next style kit is. HOPE you aint gonna use LOX. If thats what u had planned give that idea up right now!
Mad man
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 1:52am
Well done cw and everyone onvolved and including the event organisers here's to lots more mag apperances!
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 2:20am
Never seen one in real life, so maybe ill have to be shown one then..

Not my cup of tea tho..
Posted By: Scooby Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 4:35am
I Agree, its not everyones cup of tea, Renault's aint mine however i would generally keep that to myself, the majority of people love it and it has got my Impreza into 8 Mags now and on Tele 3 times so i guess it carnt be that bad ??

Thats the beauty of modifying cars, its to your own personal taste and not to copy others. Its a great challenge to make it the best Flamer in the U.K. and its all custom designed and made by myself. Personally i think its great........
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 23rd Jan 2005 1:22pm
cw mag features. were getin 2 expect it now as we av sum quality motors. congrats guys.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 25th Jan 2005 12:04am
[b] Its a great challenge to make it the best Flamer in the U.K. [/b]
Isn't it already? you did get no.1 flamer at modified nationals, and with it being a national event I woulda thought that meant officially the best in England think

Well done mate. I think you are insane to be doing yet more stuff to that flamer kit.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 11th Feb 2005 1:36pm
well done scooby!! gettin noticed everywhere now!!
Posted By: vixen Re: Cruisewirral in REVs : Feb 2005 - 15th Mar 2005 7:56pm
hay nice job guys, lookin good!.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral