Forums
Posted By: PAZ Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:26pm
Whats the best deal around at the minute anyone aware??

Looking at getting one this weekend...
Posted By: Anarchy Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:32pm
dont get a snooper they r ****!! get a road angel or tom tom !!
Posted By: PAZ Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:38pm
the new road angel 2 any good?

Does the tom tom do sat nav and act as a speed camera, etc detecter
Posted By: Anarchy Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:45pm
the tom tom doesnt pick up the speed cameras as such, but it has the locations stored in the memory so as u approach the speed camera location it alerts you !!

all this software can be updated freely whenever you want with the new speed camera locations.

it also alerts you to mobile cameras, but it is just a warning that their 'might' be police their!! and it doesnt actually pick up a signal in itself!!

another bonus about the tom tom is its a gps system so it has a full built in map and can direct you right to your location with simple left and right turns etc, and can even work it out when you make a mistake etc and change the route !!

it is the dogs bollox!!

as for the road angel, they r good like, but they dont have map software on them, and although they actually pick up the police signals when they are zapping you, it can be too late sumtimes anyway!!

if u want a tom tom, i have one sitting here i aint using , it comes with the latest software, gps unit and its the tom tom mobile so it works on a mobile phone (phone included nokia 6600)

its the same as the full tom tom except its slightly smaller, but you also get the use of the mobile lol, and its a hell of a lot cheaper !! also u can play n gage games on it !! woooo!

lol

let me know if ur interested
Posted By: PAZ Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:52pm
so do you have a little screen with the one you have??

I hear the origin b2 is the dogs bollox...
Posted By: Anarchy Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 5:57pm
[Linked Image]

this is a pic of the fone with the 3d view turned on, i personally like the on top view better as it shows more roads on the map and is clearer, but cant find a pic of that !!

it also talks to you through all the route!! and beeps on locations and stuff!!

u can be driving down the road,and say u need a petty station, it will direct u right 2 the petty station on route, or even maccies, or a bank etc !! tis good

never heard of an origin b2 ??
Posted By: PAZ Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 6:06pm
can you only have it on a mobile phone?
Posted By: Anarchy Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 6:11pm
no u can have it as a stand alone device, similar to the road angel but with map on it etc!! but it costs about 300

u can also get it on a pda. like jim (gadget) has!
Posted By: Scooby Re: Snoopers and road angels - 22nd Sep 2005 7:18pm
I have a PDA with tom tom on it and a road angel 2, dont use tom tom for speed camera detection smack

Road angel 2 is awesome mate, just keep it updated weekly, thats all.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral