Forums
hey guys i was just wanderin what is the best first time car and dont say nova coz theyre **** !!

im interested in the puntos clios (mk1) and corsas can anyone tell me which is the best for me to look into buying considering performance and insurance please,

cheers.

o yer and im lookin for a 1.1 to bout 1.4
I know it looks ****... but this looks interesting if not for the low insurance and the ablity to add an intercooler and turn the boost up wink

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=305423
Hope I'm not too late posting this: Go for a Pug 306, anything under a 2.0l, so that's 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9D and 1.9DT. All group 4/5 to insure. Best bets are the 1.6 or the 1.9DT.

Good luck smile
i know sum1 who is selling a nice 1.1 106, has 15s, lowered,exhaust,indkit,splitter, spoiler, color coded bumpers. n reg about 50 k miles, family owned from new hes had it 4 bout 6 months. car is mint an if i wer gettin a 1st time car id def by this. only wants about £1750 4 it pm me if ya more interested!
I've got a mate with an N reg 106 goin, it's 1.5D, green, 127000 miles (so just about run in for a diesel, lol) Std alloys. He can travel 250miles on a tenner and tax/insurance is rock bottom. Good condition, make a good project for modifyin. £1000 ono. smile
i think the best first car is a mini i pay £260 a year for fully comp!!!! (cheap and cheerful)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats the best first time car (musta have cheap insurance) - 16th Mar 2004 3:55pm
think i agree with maximummini on that 1, but me mums got a corsa, ok to dive handles 'ok' standered, or get a mini an out corner almost anyone so ya don't need big engine to keep up with big cars on twisty lanes lol:)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral