Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 4:16pm
i just cant believe it! i am so god damm annoyed, my jeep has been keyed on the drivers door. this is the third time one of my cars has been keyed and its not on!
i was just about to go out this morning when i saw it, i was crying my eyes out. i cant believe how horrible some ppl can be, it makes me so mad. i know the chances are slim but if i find out who it is then they will get what is coming to them.
when my jeep is parked on jays i always have the CCTV on it and i am now getting CCTV at my mums house too so if anyone decides to do it again then i will have them on camera.
i just hope nobody elses cars get done. its not a very nice thing to happen to anyone.
i am going to have to get the whole door resprayed now to put it right, absoloutely gutted! thumbsdown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 4:19pm
Gutted for you Kim frown

Theres some right jealous people out there and they just want to damage what they cant have.

Get them on CCTV and let the baseball bat do the rest mad mad mad
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 4:59pm
man that just ain't right..there really are some scumbags out there. Agree with Stuy, if U find 'em beat the living c4ap out them (just make sure they can't identify you!)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 5:53pm
fuucking waankers, can t beliv it, gutted for you, i d be devestated, why must they do this, it causes no happyness, surely it can t. gutted for you.
Posted By: Garry_St Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 6:32pm
i know how you feel day after my kit went on the serena so nob done all the down the drivers side front to back going to cost me a small fortune to put right.
lucky thay only did the door though resprays are a pain.
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 6:40pm
i have just been to get a quote for it to be resprayed, Automotion are going to do it, and they are going to fix any stone chips or little marks so the body work will be in better condition than when i got it, bonus!
im still gutted about it tho coz that money could have gone on some other new mods. never mind eh, what comes around goes around, they will get what they deserve. i hope it happens to them worse. chavs!
Posted By: scoop Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 7:33pm
Id kill some1 if they done mine,mine had a scratch down the drivers door that may be from a key,only visable from certain angles and i only noticed it after first wash.

Gutted for ya kim.I know a place up here called chips away thatll get rid of a scratch about 6 inches long for 30 notes,they just use a small airbrush to cover the scratch and blend it into the door,not sure how good it is long term but a guy at work has his door done by them and it looks good as new
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 8:08pm
Jealous little pricks, can't believe they're considered responsible enough to own a key.
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 8:14pm
***** !!
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 8:16pm
lol, i wish i knew who it was. thats the most annoying thing, if someone has done it to get at me then why dont they just say something to my face instead of doing something so pointless behind my back, if it is a chav who doesnt now me then they shouldnt be allowed out at night. i dont understand why its my car thats targeted coz i dont do anything nasty to anyone and i try to be friends with everyone too. its just so nasty.
Posted By: Wheels Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 8:40pm
kim is there a chance this could of happend in work? I should be able to turn 1 or 2 camera's around to your car to watch it if you want?.
Posted By: spinking Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 10:49pm
TITS Thats all these people are why havnt they got the balls to come up to you and tell you they dont like are that the are jealous of you nothing but ********s if you ask me a good hiding and a keying of there face is whats needed.

When you get your cctv and if it happens again (which i hope it doesnt) dont let on its happened and give em a pasteing.

I have cctv now and my mate across the road has to so i can get a fix on peps from both sides so if it happens to me there will be no police.

I am sorry to hear about this kim hope its fixed up well.

Really pisses me off when people dont have the balls to come to your face they have to hide and damage stuff.

PS MY MISSES WANTS YOUR CAR IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT TO HER. raftl
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 10:55pm
gutted for u kim, it makes me sick mad
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 10th Jan 2006 11:23pm
Originally posted by whelan:
kim is there a chance this could of happend in work? I should be able to turn 1 or 2 camera's around to your car to watch it if you want?.
i dont think this wuld have happened in work mate coz i check around it every time i go for a walk but it would be great if you could put some cameras on for me, i always park in the same place as you probably know coz were not allowed to park there lol. i would really appreciate it if you could keep an eye on it for me mate. cheers
Posted By: kara Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:31am
Whoever it was is defo just jealous, they have no other reason to do a thing like that, kim your one of the only people i know that doesnt have a bad thing to say about anyone, even now after having your jeep keyed your looking at the positive side of it and your right what goes around comes around!!!

your jeep is still beautiful hehe
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:32am
sorry to hear about this kim hope you get it sorted and hope you catch the little barstewards that did it to
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:34am
thank you hun, i still love my jeep too, shes gonna look even more beautiful once ive had all the body work done, better then before. cant wait.
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:37am
Originally posted by Tony MK2:
sorry to hear about this kim hope you get it sorted and hope you catch the little barstewards that did it to
they will be caught for sure if they try it again coz we have cctv now ha ha, its not the police who will sort it out either!

i will be getting it sorted as soon as i get paid, and who knows, my car might just come out of the body shop with white wheels too tee hee, lets wait and see.
Posted By: kara Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:39am
im excited for you it will be all nice ready for graphics happy
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 12:42am
i am so xcited too, i am gonna wait to put my new soft top on it till all the graphics and body work is done so it will look all shiny and new. my baby is gonna be gleaming when i have finished he he.
Posted By: sexy_pink Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 1:01am
Sorry to hear bout your car being keyed hun, like everyones said their just jelous because they cant have a pink car, i know im jelous of it!!hehe tease

An you cant be gettin the white and pink alloys before i do i want them!! eek wink
Posted By: Wheels Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 8:52pm
I checked today and i could see your car on 2 camera's so evertime i am in The control room i will put them on the car for ya! happy
(just dont sit inside it picking your nose)
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 11th Jan 2006 10:04pm
ha ha, i dont pick my nose in my car, cheers for that whelan, really appreciate it.

lol emma im gonna get the pink wheels before you he he.

gonna start building the driveway at my mums tomorrow on my day off, i know you shouldnt have to but if thats what it takes to have a nice car then thats what it will have to be, god im so skint.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 12th Jan 2006 1:14pm
hope u catch up with them kim, Chavs like that should be shot in the nuts!!
Posted By: Sammie Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 13th Jan 2006 5:38pm
aww hun remember ya told me wen it happened n ya was gutted! frown

too many jelous people around! they see sumit they dont have n there not happy!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 13th Jan 2006 5:55pm
Originally posted by exploding_penguin:
hope u catch up with them kim, Chavs like that should be shot in the nuts!!
lovin it shawn laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: B*tch's pink jeep keyed! - 13th Jan 2006 6:16pm
Someone keyed the WINDOWS on my old car!
Let's hope these people never have kids eh?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral