Forums
Posted By: DavidB Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 2nd Jun 2005 11:10pm
[Linked Image]

Anyone seen this before? Wiped the floor with a Modena.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 2nd Jun 2005 11:29pm
holly hell, i want one of them. where did you find that, is it local or just a random pic you came across
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 3rd Jun 2005 12:32am
Looks like it's probably 4wd or rwd too coz the engine's mounted in-line. I don't care what everyone else thinks, it's still a micra to me lol tease

I can imagine alot of interior work needing to be done, moving the dash back to get the engine/gearbox in etc
Posted By: scoop Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 3rd Jun 2005 7:05am
Is this confirmed genuine cos to me it looks like a chop
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 3rd Jun 2005 10:12am
Its a chop smile

The CAS on the RB motors is on the right hand side, as are the turbos and air intakes - they are on the left in that piccy.

Looks like the engine pic has been mirrored and reversed before they chopped it in to the car as the reg plate on the car is not mirrored wink

RB Motor from my old GTR:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 3rd Jun 2005 10:35am
Just about to say it looks like a chop as half the engine seems to be cut out.
Posted By: scoop Re: Nissan Micra with skyline engine!! - 4th Jun 2005 5:46pm
What gave it away for me was the dull radiator. A real GTR micra wud have a great cooler there. Nice chop tho, i wanna open bonnet pic of shrek so i can do a cossie swap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral