Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Got a new scooter - 2nd Apr 2005 11:00pm
its a Peugeot Zenith i got it 4 £40

WELL CHUFFED

[Linked Image]

wot u all think of it?

the only diference is mine is red at the mo but its goin 2 go black.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Got a new scooter - 7th Apr 2005 4:01pm
Not keen on scooters, or the majority of the drivers, they cut you up at traffic lights and stuff and drive far to slow.

Not bad for a scooter though.
Posted By: scoop Re: Got a new scooter - 7th Apr 2005 4:54pm
me hate scooters meself, love chasin em tho, its class,Gonna get a neon bar for underneath and everythin?? proper P.I.M.P lark??? gonna do attempted wheelies at the rock like me brudda' used to do?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 7th Apr 2005 5:04pm
scooters are anoying, the riders seem to think they're on some kind of powerful piece of machinary, not a loud-lawn mower powered vehicle :rolleyes:

That's my opinion any hour.
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Got a new scooter - 7th Apr 2005 8:02pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:

scooters are anoying, the riders seem to think they're on some kind of powerful piece of machinary, not a loud-lawn mower powered vehicle :rolleyes:
like alot of corsa's! 125's are the best scooters or 180's fun having of fools at the lights
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 8th Apr 2005 9:11pm
Havent people got to start somewhere though if they want to ride a motor bike?

Id love to ride a motorbike and go "cruising" Me and my dad smile
Posted By: Meesh Re: Got a new scooter - 8th Apr 2005 10:31pm
It's a start

and yes, Scooters do usually cut through traffic, did it myself when I was on mine, it got me where I was goin quicker though, cut about 30mins of the journeytime by not having to wait in the queue for the traffic lights

Hence why I dont see me a** when a bike or scooter goes past me in a queue
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 8th Apr 2005 10:35pm
Hmm? think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 9th Apr 2005 7:41pm
nope it got a 70cc kit and it duz 60mph and yes just bought a blue neons 4 it and its gettin resprayed black i think or red not sure yet tho

and it also got a powerpipe

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 9th Apr 2005 7:43pm
me hate scooters meself, love chasin em tho, its class,Gonna get a neon bar for underneath and everythin?? proper P.I.M.P lark??? gonna do attempted wheelies at the rock like me brudda' used to do?
yer too rite with the wheelies from the 70cc kit its got so much power i just sit near the bk seat and it pops a big wheelie
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Got a new scooter - 9th Apr 2005 8:49pm
there not neons, there just cathode things, i had 6 red ones in my boot and it still didnt light a thing, my ones were useless so good luck with yours.

But looks like a good scoot

What have you got planned next mods wise, wide arches? spoiler?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 10th Apr 2005 12:43pm
What happenned to buying a Civic?? eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 10th Apr 2005 10:53pm
culdnt afford it so bought dat
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Got a new scooter - 10th Apr 2005 11:10pm
what is a 70cc kit?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 11th Apr 2005 8:48pm
it just a bigger engine makes it go faster
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Got a new scooter - 11th Apr 2005 9:04pm
who cares what theyre like, for 40 rips it'd do for a good bit of torchin action! tease

(not that im any sort or arsenist, but for 40quid you could do what the hell you wanted with it - or jus ride it like) :go:
Posted By: sted Re: Got a new scooter - 26th Apr 2005 11:32pm
a 700cc kit is bascially the cilinder if am not mastakin and i had one on mine and ya they add power but eat fuel like there is no tomo i had a 500cc and mine did 62 thats wat u get when u stick with the rite engine and port it etc much easier and better results i think !!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: Got a new scooter - 26th Apr 2005 11:39pm
i think uve put one too many zeros on there steddy mate, 700 CC. Bit quick there for a baby-chav mobile.

Scooters are gay, if i was 16 id rather walk,if i was 17 and cudnt afford a car id walk more lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 27th Apr 2005 7:49pm
yer im not botherd it summin to get me from A to B wen im 16 cuz am lazy nad hate walkin lol

also my mates have got all motorbikes and i just wana cruise with them relli

and yes sted it duz eat fuel but not wen ive finished with it going to get 70cc jets put init and all this and also for £40 quid i culdnt complain
Posted By: scoop Re: Got a new scooter - 27th Apr 2005 9:05pm
[Linked Image]
Last time i checked scooters arent welcome at car meets.Bikes yes but chavscooters no. even minimotos are loved.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Got a new scooter - 28th Apr 2005 12:09am
Last time i checked scooters arent welcome at car meets.
Scoop, who did you check with ??

Scooters are welcome just as all members are who have applied and been accepted to come to Cruisewirral meetings. One of out members often arrive on a scooter, great chap also.

I think you may be stereo-typing this member scoop ??

We dont discriminate against passengers, scooters, etc etc....

Mini Moto's are a different issue as they are not a legal motor vehicle and very noisey therefore i dont think Cruisewirral meetings are the place for these think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 28th Apr 2005 5:08pm
thanks scooby i will cum dwn to a meet sumtime onit lol! say hi to every1. theres a problem with it tho i got sum neons and i dont know how to fit them can ne1 help its got all wierd plugs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 5th May 2005 5:17pm
so wot u all think
Posted By: sted Re: Got a new scooter - 10th May 2005 2:31am
can lend a hand if u want
!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 10th May 2005 4:37pm
sound do u no how i can fit em
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Got a new scooter - 10th May 2005 9:09pm
Originally posted by Jezzer:
theres a problem with it tho i got sum neons and i dont know how to fit them can ne1 help its got all wierd plugs.
you want help with wiring neons then im the fella dude wired about 8 pairs of them up in my boot once, didnt look very good but proves i know the stuff.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got a new scooter - 10th May 2005 11:42pm
sound i wil c wot i can do first n if i carnt do it i no who 2 c!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral