Forums
Posted By: kieranw7261 Anyone know where taxis are taken for repairs - 30th Jun 2017 10:10am
Hiya

Are there any taxi drivers on here? I have just bought an old fairway taxi and I'm wondering where is best to take it too. Also if anyone knows any mobile mechanics who have worked on taxis that would be great.
There are always plenty of Taxis on the forecourt of Walsh's at the bottom of Exmouth street.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Anyone know where taxis are taken for repairs - 30th Jun 2017 12:45pm
There used to be a guy at the top off the monkey steps in tranmere
Posted By: Dilly Re: Anyone know where taxis are taken for repairs - 30th Jun 2017 1:15pm
Originally Posted by Beethoven
There are always plenty of Taxis on the forecourt of Walsh's at the bottom of Exmouth street.

They go there for the taxi mot but if you go there for repairs be prepared to have you arse spanked with the prices.
the little industrial units next to Neptune car spares Cleveland st a guy called dave higgins
A taxi driver hit my car a few years ago and I took it to a little garage off Oxton Road where it looked like every taxi driver in the area took their car!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral