Forums
Posted By: dikky5 Dikky5 : What car ? - 23rd Jan 2005 9:23pm
as u may no the 5 has a newer greener freind on my path. this means i can play with the white beauty or sell her to buy another. im set on another 5 wid a turbo lump but what luk 2 go 4

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

i just dont no. Most o the cars im lukkin at buyin rnt standard so i need 2decide which way 2 swing.

i like em all. What u peeps tink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 23rd Jan 2005 9:27pm
I absolutely love the top one!

3 words... DAMN RIGHT SHEXY!!!!!!!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 23rd Jan 2005 9:40pm
you know the score "luv dick!" how low can ya go! bottom one for me! the flame red to, an smooth that 5 as much as possible
Posted By: scoop Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 23rd Jan 2005 9:45pm
Low and smooth is the way indeed john. Do it dikk.Maybe add a bit of wide in there too
Posted By: maverick Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 12:32am
the top one is nice, the bottom one is to low, silly if you ask me. i would go for the middle one, its got everything going for it. Its got style, not to low, so access to places is easier. The turbo gives it the speed your looking for...But in the end it is up to you...
Posted By: Waddi Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 2:47am
defo the middle one, it has a rally stlye to it, maybe think about rally decals and go completely rally stlye on it.

Not keen on the bottom one, something about it just looks wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 8:28am
top one - skirts look to big, and the spoiler looks far to big to

middle one - styling looks a bit out of date but the wide arches and rollcage are nice laugh

bottom one - looks good, nice and low laugh looks like something is missing though. the same spoiler but slightly bigger, or moving the numberplate up a little would be an improvement?

3rd one laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 8:32am
The bottom ones a$$ is too big if ya know wat i mean, too plain need a reg plate on the tailgate to make it less plain.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 11:49am
listen dik, u need a flying machine that dont look 2 ova d top! make it subtle and smooth, low and mean lookin. get a tungstan 1!! think they look quality!

G
Posted By: Meesh Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 4:43pm
Bottom one Dikky!

do it for the queen!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 5:03pm
I really like these thing standard.

Good luck on getting a good on, i believe these things have a tendency to blow up?

Not keen on the ultra low bottom one, i like the middle one, with standard lights on
Posted By: aceritz Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 5:40pm
if you buy a pre modded car you will get bored of it quickly, look for a standard one and put your own stamp on it
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 24th Jan 2005 8:47pm
thanx guys. im swingin more towards a standard 1 but sittin like the 3rd 5 (on its rse) wid a set o 17'' chromes and a 12'' carisma exhaust. there r loads of 5s available. my therory is 2 buy a broken 1 so i wont get upset when it blows up. My plan is 4 a mental rwyb car with riddiclus boost pressures runnin so reliability i aint expectin. i cant wait. im just waitin on a kit 4 my existin 5 then that will b avertised everywhere. ill give it a few weeks and hopefully it will go. if it dont im afta a recon engine gearbox and a whole lot a gear 4 my white beauty.

ta 4 all ur help and if u c any nice 5s post em 4 me!!

heres what i got now if any1 wants her

[img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/bigdikky5/th_Image022.jpg[/img] [/IMG]

bella
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 25th Jan 2005 3:21pm
dikky 17's are major work mate, 2 of me buddys have these on 16's and said there arches last 30 mins wid 17's!!
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Dikky5 : What car ? - 25th Jan 2005 8:43pm
chop chop chop. grind grind grind.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral