Forums
Posted By: Meesh Spy Shot: Vauxhall Vectra (facelift) - 11th Mar 2005 9:14pm
[Linked Image]

When it was first launched some three years ago, the Vectra came in for criticism because of the blandness of its nose. And here, we see evidence of the mid-life facelift that will be debut late this summer. This mule, caught on cold-weather test in Finland, sports a much more aggressive face, with multi-lensed headlights that are remarkably similar to those of the much more recently launched Astra. It is likely that Vauxhall will also take the opportunity to make mild modifications to the suspension to deliver a more sporting driving experience. Likewise, the steering may also receive attention to give more feel and more precise response. And just as with the Astra range, which will gain a hot VXR model later this year, the Vectra should also gain a VXR model, although this is unlikely to appear before 2006.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Spy Shot: Vauxhall Vectra (facelift) - 13th Mar 2005 3:15pm
I like it. Specially the GSi range smile
Posted By: Macca VX Re: Spy Shot: Vauxhall Vectra (facelift) - 14th Mar 2005 11:50pm
Is there any date for the facelifted model hitting the showrooms? as i get a new company car in july and i have a choice of the sri range i.e. vectra or astra

Cheers, Paul
Posted By: aceritz Re: Spy Shot: Vauxhall Vectra (facelift) - 15th Mar 2005 1:57am
oh, another bland car coming from vauxhall, yipee, cant wait for mr motorway milage to abuse the motorways in these boring cars
© Wirral-Wikiwirral