Forums
Posted By: John WRX Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 11:06am
Had the vectra broken into last night.

Items taken............

Road Angel 2 - Serial Number - 01020572

Dell Axim X5 PDA

Dell Axim PDA Windscreen Suction Mount

Tom Tom GPS Receiver

IF you get offerend any of these items please let me know.
Thanks.
Posted By: Mark Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 11:18am
what area ?
Posted By: John WRX Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 11:20am
Outside my house in Tranmere.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 12:34pm
Sorry to hear that mate, *****.....

Loads of cars are getting broken into even if you only have a Sat Nav holder on display in the hope the Sat Nav is in the glovebox.

Its little consolation but the road angel is useless as it carnt be updated as long as you report it too road angel.

Be Warned omg
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 2:10pm
sorry to hear that john.

this is the latest thing to nick as there was a spat of thefts in moreton recently.
Posted By: spinking Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 4:59pm
Did a car in my road last sunday John (i live in prenton) might be the same peps as the car had the holder stuck on the window but nothing else will speak to the fella later as the police took prints.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 6:19pm
gutted john, hope they catch the little shits
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 8:02pm
feel sorry for ya john, you did sort your dodgy driverside window out before the theft???If i see any1 selling them i will get it really cheap cause i will threaten them with you lol
Posted By: John WRX Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 8:10pm
lol cheers Rhys, yeah got my drivers window sorted but they smashed the passenger side last night (windown nearest the curb)
Posted By: John WRX Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 8:11pm
Had SOCO here before Tupac, he had a look for prints and blood on the broken glass etc but nothing there. Nothing else i can do about it really.
Posted By: learner Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 8:22pm
awww hope ur k hun. debbie from work, lives in new ferry and her car was broken into l.nite. there tuk the cd player and a few other things. *******s aint they
Posted By: red20 Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 8:50pm
sory to hear about your car john i had mine broked into i gave the name of the person who done it an where all my stuff was being kept an the plod wernt intrested the lad even had his prints on the police system but they wudnlt do anything they jus dont care they think they can jus take our stuf when we work hard for it i hate them so much
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 10:14pm
Tw*t$! Had my minimoto stolen from the shed! in the road next to you john. mad
Posted By: smoove Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 10:30pm
sorry to hear that, my axim x50v got nicked while i was in the petrol station smashed window and legged it! police said that car crime is on the rise, and the little *******s arnt even looking out for mounts theyre looking for suction rings left on the windscreen!

if i hear anything i'll let you know!
Posted By: Sammie Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 14th Feb 2006 10:32pm
sorry to hear aboout it hun, hope ya okay!!

just jelousy! people ruin everythin. thefts happen every where but ya should be able to leave ya car outside ya own house without having to worry about it!

i hope they get caught or somethin happens to them like what there doin to others! they wouldnt like it. shits!!
Posted By: John WRX Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 15th Feb 2006 12:56am
Thanks hun smile

When did the bike go Whelan?
Posted By: learner Re: Car Broken Into - Stolen Goods - 15th Feb 2006 7:52am
the police wont do nothing, cuz its just more paper work for them. they are nobs, i really do hate the police (n i have my reason) grrr
© Wirral-Wikiwirral