Forums
Hi all...I'm in the middle of restoring a 51 year old Honda. I will need a few parts re-chroming and wonder if anyone could recommend someone near or far?? Thanks Gerry
Used these back in the day.

Quality results

http://www.chromefix.co.uk/index.php

Get some pics up, love to see an early Honda.

Kamikazi
Thanks for the link..Ill give them a call...here's the before picture (as it is now) and what I hope it will be like after :-))

Attached picture A.jpg
Attached picture B.jpg
This was the first Jap bike I rode, after sitting outside Len Turner's shop in Borough Road on my 500cc AJS, looking at these Hondas and thinking "they'll never catch on". I rode one, WOW what a revelation, every time I stopped at the lights I thought the engine had stopped. Good luck with the restoration, at least it appears to be complete.
Thanks loco... I had one when I was 17 and loved it to bits!! This one has got a few engine bits missing and the chainguard (hens teeth) but I'm determined to get it back 'as new' if at all possible :-))
Nice!

Good luck with the restoration.

K

Best of luck with the restoration. thumbsup

Loco,,,,Len Turners,now theres a blast from the past,bought a racing,tank and seat for my Ariel Arrow,back in the day
Just thought I'd update this thread...I gave up on the restoration as the engine was unusable and replacement extremely expensive and hard to find.
So ...I bought this - 1964 CB77 305cc absolutely pristine like it just came out of the showroom in 1964 - oh and 2 owners in 53 years....well pleased !!!

Attached picture bike1.jpg
Attached picture bike2.jpg
Nice job Gerry thumbsup
I wish I had the patience to do something like that.
absolutely beautiful, this was the first Jap bike I ever rode (wasn't mine) every time I stopped at the traffic lights I thought the engine had stopped, superb, (it would also out accelerate my 350 cc Gold Star)very sad.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral